O N E

Damon leaned against the van's window as he watched a blonde male with runes all over his body bump into the redhead who he has been living with for as far as SHE could remember.

he looked extremely familiar, and Damon thought he had seen him somewhere; rugby competitions maybe.

"hey, can you watch where you're going?" Clary snapped.

the blonde furrowed his eyebrows together. "you can see me?" he asked, amusement lingering in his voice.

"she's not blind, just so you know," Damon said, hands covering his face. he doesn't need random Nephilims to realize who he is right now. he didn't need that.

the blonde - whose name appeared to be Jace - ran off into the club after someone called out his name.

"can you guys believe that blonde dude?" Clary folded her arms in front of her chest, obviously pissed with Jace.

"you mean the imaginary dude you were talking to?" Simon mocked, shaking his paint bottle.

"no, the guy right there, running into the club." the redhead said, pointing at the sign "Pandemonium". Damon stroked his dyed silver hair and sighed. he knew exactly where this was going.

"Clary, there's nobody there," Maureen, the girl with this massive crush on Simon, whispered.

"you guys seriously don't see him?" Clary asked. Simon shook his head and Maureen followed, while Damon gave a slight nod.

"can you stop making me feel insane?"

"could you stop acting like that?" Simon scoffed.

Clary walked over to the tall male and grabbed his hand, then pulled him towards the Pandemonium. "Clary, where are you going?" Simon shouted, following behind Damon and Clary.

"to get answers," she shouted back and rushed into the club. Simon shook his head, knowing that their fake IDs suck.

or maybe, just Clary's fake ID suck.

the redhead's bright hair stood out among the crowd of crazily dressed people dancing and moving to the club, making it easier for the dyed bleach blonde to spot her. he grabbed her wrists and followed her, to wherever the heck she was heading to.

she peeked through the curtains, and he did the same. Jace was kissing - or in this case, whispering against a woman's neck, one of his arm wrapped around her waist, the other holding a blade. "last chance," he said, then held up the dagger, ready to kill.

"watch out!" Clary screamed, then pushed Jace away. the female's face suddenly had tentacle-like lips, then rushed towards Clary. Damon gasped and rushed towards the demon, his claws growing out.

"take this shit, disgusting octopus," he dug his claws into her back, just right behind her chest; then she disappeared into thin air. he inspected his claws and made a disgusted face, then went on with killing other men with tentacles sticking out of their mouths.

Clary fell onto the sofa, speechless, frightened and mostly, confused.

"fuck," a raven-haired male groaned, letting go of his bow and struggled, pushing the demon's forehead away from his.

"Alec!" the female shouted, her whip tangled around the demon's legs. Damon rushed to his side and pulled an arrow from Alec's quiver and speared the creature, and like the other's, it disappeared into thin air.

Damon wrapped his delicate fingers around Clary's wrist and with a snap of a finger, they disappeared in the Pandemonium.