E P I L O G U E

his fist collided into the mirror as his loud, piercing scream roamed through the hushed room. he looked into the metal and sobbed out loudly, looking at his own shattered reflection. different shatter pieces of the metal reflected different parts of his face; his searing red eyes that were partly clouded with jet black emulsion, fangs with dripping red substance, skin paler than snow. he stared at himself, hating the reflection of himself that cast on the mirror.

the raven-haired ran into the room as soon as he heard the familiar scream that frequently wandered through the silent apartment, then wrapped his arms around the blonde's waist from behind, holding him back from punching the mirror one more time. his heart shattered like the mirror as the loud cries of his love rang in his ears, making his bottom lip quiver.

"please, baby, no," he pleaded, holding the red-eye in his arms. he felt the cold one tremble in his arms, and he flexed his arm muscle, making sure that he could feel his arms around him.

"I can't do it, Alec."

"you can, sweetheart. I love you."

"I can't, I'm a monster, Alexander. I'm going to hurt you one day, and you know it."

"I don't care, Junèthen. I'll rather have you by my side even if you're going to kill me, than dying painfully without you by my side."

and that moment, the Shadowhunter knew that he was completely head over heels with the Downworlder, also knowing that Junèthen will be the death of him one day.

and the Downworlder knew that he was in love with the Shadowhunter, and knew that Alec would kill him day by day.

-

[ this marks the end of this season, and that's it baby, the end of this trashy book. thank you for sticking with me throughout this whole hell-like story, thank you. I love you. ]

[ AND YES THERE WILL BE SMUT #MYTAKENINNOCENCE ]