E I G H T E E N

[ to avoid confusion, parts of the story after ☾ are in another dimension, and after ☼ is the shadowhunter's dimension. // a part of unholiness is present in this chapter, so if you aren't comfortable with boyxboy unholiness, leave this chap lol (m8 why u here if u homophobic?) ]

"who are you?" Clary asked as Alastair approached her, a smug smile tagged on his face. he leant on the doorframe as he eyed the redhead from her top to toe, smirking. the brunette then walked closer to her, his footsteps making every beat of her heart thud louder.

he licked his lips gently before lightly caressing her hair with the back of his hand. "Alastair Bloodrose, though you might have heard of me as the last Bloodrose."

she inhaled deeply. she sure had heard of his name before when Maryse and Isabelle were having a conversation and the older Lightwood had mentioned about the last Bloodrose being a half faerie and was dangerous, so Clary took several steps back, scared about the hybrid standing in front of her.

"don't be afraid, I'm not going to hurt you. your adoptive brother just told me to portal you to somewhere he is now, and mind you, you can find your one hell of a father through there," Alastair said, drawing his hand back.

Clary frowned; a portal that can lead her to Valentine?

"then let's go!" she exclaimed. she didn't even care if he was genuine - she must get a hold of all chances that will lead her to her dad. Alastair smirked and waved his fingers, then a red and blue portal appeared right in front of her eyes, making her gasp. she quickly made her way to it, but the half-fey grabbed her wrist.

"be careful, Clary. don't forget who you are." then she made her way into the portal, and it disappeared as she went.

he walked out of her room and Isabelle was waiting for him outside the room, and she smiled when he saw her. she rushed over to him and linked her arms with his, but unlinked it when Lydia and Alec walked over.

Alec frowned and exhaled sharply when his eyes met the red-eyed's, anger and a type of feeling rising up in his heart. it was like fear, anxiety and anger combined, and he felt like shooting thousands of arrows right through the boy.

"Alastair Bloodrose, what a pleasant surprise," Lydia said and faked a smile, holding out her hand for him to shake which he didn't. she rolled her eyes then. "Isabelle Lightwood, the Clave has placed an order to arrest you for high treason."

"oh hell, these people really can't differentiate what's more important, justice or law, can they?" Alastair teased, making Lydia gulp. Isabelle scoffed and walked closer to Lydia, holding out both her wrists.

"Branwell, let me tell you something. you're actually no better than Valentine. at least he has the fucking guts to tell Downworlders he wants them dead and you? you hide behind the law like a pussy," Isabelle spat, getting a nose flare and a death stare from the envoy. "angry now because you know it's the truth, hmm?"

"Isabelle!" Alec exclaimed, stopping his sister. "Lydia, we can't, she'll be stripped off her marks if-"

"bitch you need to get a mental check, she's saving your pathetic ass and you're arresting her for it?" the half shadowhunter derided at the Clave's official, cutting Alec off.

"you should be glad that you aren't arrested too, Bloodrose. we just don't have the evidence that you were present there, but when I do, you better get your ass ready for being arrested," Lydia threatened.

Alastair slapped his ass. "come at me, fucktard."

then Isabelle was taken away, and the Bloodrose earned the I-want-to-burn-you-to-nothing scowl from her brother, and he couldn't help but laugh at it.

   ☾ 

Junèthen moaned as Alec pushed him down onto the bed and bit his lip, taking his skin between his teeth. his bare torso was on the blonde's clothed one, but he soon had joined the bare party.

the raven-haired kissed down his chin up to his jaw, biting and sucking on it gently, leaving marks on his pale skin. the grey-eyed arched his back as Alec continued to mouth his neck, several moans leaving his lips.

slowly, the hazel-eyed pressed his hips down onto the other's and moved slowly, his teeth continuing to work wonders on the grey eyed's soft skin. "fuck," Junèthen cursed as Alec's fingers traced on the bulge under his tight, black ripped skinnies. the brunette's skilled fingers undid the button of his jeans and then the blonde's.

"Alec," Junèthen groaned as Alec removed his lips from his neck and pulled down his jeans. his breathing pattern fastened then it already was, his hormones burning in his veins.

"Junèthen," Alec responded as he threw the black skinnies into a corner and took his own pants off, throwing it in a direction he didn't want to care.

the blonde sat up and secured his hands onto the brunette's neck, kissing him deeply. he was trying to savour every second of this world as he knew this would probably never happen in the dimension he came from, and he wanted to forget the pain the shadowhunter had brought him, even if it's just for that short moment.

he turned Alec over so he was topping, then sat on his hips, kissing and biting his way down from his Adam's apple to the hem of his underwear. he sucked gently on Alec's Adam's apple, earning a loud moan from him.

just when he was about to strip the brunette to nothing, Simon barged in, screaming when he saw the sight of two boys about to make love.

"HOLY HELL OF MOTHERFUCKERS!" Simon screamed and ran out of the room, slamming the door shut. Alec groaned and got off the bed, throwing the black jeans at Junèthen and pulling up his blue ones onto his muscular legs. the blonde got dressed too and Alec winked at him.

"we'll get back to this tonight," Alec teased, kissing the other's earlobe.

after a short moment of dressing, they made their way out to Simon who was aggressively banging his head on the wall, a string of curse words flowing out of his mouth.

"yo Simon," Alec said, his face flushing from the incident that happened. Simon couldn't face Junèthen and Alec, so he just looked at the gap between the duo's head.

"uh, Clary wanted to see Jun," simon spoke. Junèthen knew that Clary from the other dimension is here, but honestly he dreaded it; he knew she would only focus on finding Valentine, and stop him from being with Alec and having fun.

Jun and Alec left with Simon to meet Clary and the others, and when they reached, Clary and Jace were literally sucking the soul out of each other's face. when they pulled off to catch their breaths, it was then they realised that the trio was there.

"hey!!!" Isabelle exclaimed; she had a huge, nerdy glasses resting on the bridge of her nose and wore a dorky tee, and Junèthen had to admit that she looked absolutely adorable.

"we're finally ready, Alec. it's all prepared," she said. Junèthen frowned in confusion.

"what is?" Clary and the platinum-blonde asked, and Alec's jaw dropped and his eyes widened.

"that is, not even a bit funny," Alec shook his head. "I've put my soul into this and the theme is, amazing."

Junèthen raised one of his eyebrows. "then let's get goin', we've got a party to dress up for."

[ woooohooooo i tried ok. i cant guarantee that the next chapter will be holy but mwahahahahahahah the chapter after the next will be intense aff, im so excited because isabelle was a real badasss in that episode. okk vote & comment, see ya!!]