B O N U S [ R ]

warning; smut, dirty shit, horny animal works, rated r, lemon, whatever shit you call it, it's fucking unholy and trashy as fuck because i'm a holy unicorn. ok bye.

EDIT AFTER WRITING; PLEASE OMG I SUCK AND I AM AN UNDERAGE VIRGIN AND THIS RLY DOES SUCK

EDIT AFTER READING IT; THIS SHIT CANNOT BE CALLED SMUT AND IT SHALL BE CALLED TRASH

EDIT AFTER CRINGING; ITS REALLY BAD

DFBCJHHBC i cant do it im going to jump down the bridge in london and drown in salt bye 

"love is a complex desire."

Alec definitely learned the meaning of that phrase as he squeezed through crowds and crowds of Shadowhunters, desperate to find his boyfriend. he could only gulp and keep his wild imagination alive in his mind, his brain frantically trying to keep himself sane.

Alec growled silently as he finally reached his room, but hissed under his breath as he caught the sight of Alastair kissing Junèthen on his cheek. Alec could feel his blood boil and his own soul shivering with anger and this sensation which made his mind lose control of sanity, and made him want to shoot the half-fey with his arrows.

he could only imagine that, though.

his legs brought him towards the blonde and he kicked the door open, making the blonde confused. "Alec, what ha-"

Junèthen was cut off by Alec harshly smashing lips onto his own and grabbing him by the collar, pushing him into the room. the blonde moaned at the feeling of Alec's body pressing onto his own, and he could feel the shadowhunter smirk against his lips.

he was expecting to land on the soft mattress but being pushed onto the wall caught the blonde by surprise, and Alec's lip leaving his own and attacking his neck was too much. "Alec," he wailed, his bottom lip trembling.

Alec snaked his hands around the shorter one's hips, smacking it hard as his teeth captured the delicate skin of his neck, leaving marks as if Alec was marking Junèthen as his own.

"you're mine," Alec stated, then collided his lips onto the blonde's, sliding his palms into Junèthen's skinny jeans, feeling his cold skin against his own warm palms.

normally, the blonde would just rip off the raven-haired's shirt there and then, but Alec removed his hands from the red-eyed's pants and pinned the wrists of the part faerie's onto the wall, the lips that were once on his, sucking on his neck.

feeling his throat tremble and hearing him groan, Alec smirked and his tongue drew patterns on Junèthen's skin, leaving the vampire helpless, pinned onto the wall with a sex-driven shadowhunter leaving hickeys all over his skin.

Alec unpinned the blonde's wrist and carried him up and threw him onto the bed, before diving into the bed and unbuttoning the tight dress shirt that hugged Junèthen's chest tightly, that defined his biceps, that drove Alec insane. as much as Alec loved to see parts and parts of his boyfriend's skin being shown, he gave up on undoing the third button and chose to rip the shirt apart in the end.

taking off the dress shirt and throwing it into a god-knows-where direction, the shadowhunter kissed the part-angel again and kissed down his chin, sucking his Adam apple harshly knowing that it would drive the nephalem crazy, which it had.

Junèthen ran his fingers through Alec's hair and tangled his fingers in it, moans and grunts escaping his lips. as if his moans were the nephilim's energy, it made the half-angel suck on the half demon's skin even harder, leaving marks that were standing out on his pale skin.

"I doubt Alastair can kiss you better than I can," the hazel-eyed grunted, licking his way down his chest and abs, biting the surface occasionally.

"oh, so my Alec is jealous?" the red-eyed smirked, but the curved lips were set on flames when Alec pressed his lips on his again.

the Shadowhunter moved his hips down onto the hybrid's, grinding down on his hips, the skilled finger of the brunette tracing on the bulge under the blonde's tight jeans. "stop teasing, Alec."

"if you haven't realised it, I'm topping you."

"oh really?" the blonde challenged as he tried to flip Alec over, keyword tried. the shadowhunter end up pressing him down even with more force and pulled out a tie, his tongue casually swiping across his bottom lip.

he used one hand to keep the half demon's wrist down and the other to wrap it around, then tied it tightly. "I never knew you liked to tie people down, Alexander," Junèthen whispered into Alec's ear, then gently nibbled on his earlobe, blowing warm air onto his skin.

Alec couldn't help but sigh, then took his own shirt off and revealed all his runes and scars, which never failed to turn his boyfriend on more.

as if the wild animal in Alec had unleashed, the hazel-eyed pushed the red-eyed down and unbuttoned his pants in one swift moment, then undid the others' before pulling his jeans down.

the nephilim wasted no time on tugging on the waistband of the nephalem's briefs, pulling it down and discarding it into a corner of the room. he then kissed the area in between the cold skin in between Junèthen's thighs, causing him to moan.

"I doubt that the Bloodrose can fuck you like there's no tomorrow like I can," Alec said, taking off his own pants together with his boxers.

"oh baby, I dare you to try him."

Alec snarled and grabbed the bottle of lube that was lying under his bed and squeezed out a generous amount, then coated it around his member, hissing as he felt the cold substance around his hard manhood. he then knelt in between the blonde's thigh and pulled him closer, wrapping his cold legs around his warm waist.

"I dare you to try and not scream, babe."

the raven-haired positioned himself in front of Junèthen's entrance, bending down and biting on his neck as he rammed into the blonde, giving the bottom no time to adjust to his impressive length, but slowing down his speed. the red-eyed bit down on his lip and rolled his eyes down in pleasure, feeling Alec inside him.

the shadowhunter did not hold himself down as he sped up, the room was filled with moans and skin slapping sounds. he pulled out and held up Junèthen's thighs, then slamming in without a single bit of hesitation.

feeling the Lightwood hit his prostate, the Sangria let out a string of curse words out, grunting. Alec groaned, took in a deep breath and continued to slam into his boyfriend, who was still unbelievable tight.

"fuck yes, Alec."

Alec's tie did not do the blonde justice as he tugged on them, his fingers desperate to feel Alec's soft hair. in the end, the tie snapped and the half-vampire pulled Alec down, kissing his soft lips and twisting his jet-black hair in his fingers, his hips never stopped moving.

feeling that he was near his climax, Alec thrusts in as fast and as deep as he could and hearing the loud 'oh' and 'fuck' coming out from the other's mouth certainly did not slow down the speed of him cumming.

Alec pulled out and pumped himself a couple of time before releasing onto the blonde's stomach, smirking as he knew that the red-eyed was completely sexually frustrated, looking at the look of unsatisfaction on his face.

deciding that he would be nice for the day, he took Junèthen into his hands, stroking his member and making the blonde moan. he kept his hands around the base of the other's dick before taking it into his mouth, hollowing his cheeks.

"fuck, Alec."

the ecstatic feeling of having Alec's warm mouth around himself made Junèthen grabbed the black bed sheets and arch his back, releasing himself.

despite hating the taste of the salty substance, the shadowhunter swallowed it clean and crawled back to the hybrid's side and kissed him softly.

"you're mine, and no one else's."

"I'm all yours, Alexander."

DFBCJHHBC i cant do it im going to jump down the bridge in london and drown in salt bye