S E V E N T E E N

"who are you and why are you- Isabelle?" Junèthen blurted out, shocked to see that the Lightwood girl was present. the unknown boy had portaled themselves to the vampire's headquarters, the Hotel DuMort.

Isabelle smiled weakly and nodded at him, then the boy spoke up. "well, I guess this is a win-win situation for the both of us, Izzy."

Isabelle nodded again. "wait, I'm so fucking confused, who are you and why does Isabelle know you?" the nephalem asked, clearly confused with the situation.

"he's one of Meliorn's friend," Isabelle said, smiling. the boy nodded and held out his hand for Junèthen to shake as he introduced himself.

"Alastair Bloodrose, nice to meet you."

he took his hand back when the blonde didn't bother to shake it and cleared his throat. the brunette girl chuckled and placed her hand on his back as she walked closer, her five inched heels clicking on the floor.

"he's the last Bloodrose to survive, and he's one of Magnus' best friend," she enlightened. the grey-eyed arched his brows and squinted his eyes at Alastair, noticing a weird transparent mist surrounding his body.

the curiosity in Junèthen sparked as he snapped his fingers, making the weird, blurry film around the male shadowhunter's figure disappear. as soon as he was deglamoured, a pair of huge black wings appeared on his back,  with sharp blades hanging on the sides of his wings, and a huge metal claw on the bottom of each wing.

Alastair rolled his eyes and slid his palms over each of his arms, then his wings were gone again. "you fucking shit, I glamour them for a reason."

for the uncountable time of the day, Isabelle chuckled again. "okay so let's get to the real question, how are you going to face the Clave now? I'm pretty sure there are cameras all over the place," Junèthen asked, throwing both his arm up, then stretched his palms out. "I mean, you'll be arrested for high treason and-"

"be jailed for the rest of my life, I know," Isabelle said. "I did what I think is right and I don't regret it."

"as the half shadowhunter half faerie, I too, do not regret the actions I have just committed. in fact, I was glad that you asked me, Iz. saving someone as hot as he doesn't bother me," Alastair added.

and right then, Junèthen knew that it was going to be hard to get back to the institute again.

-

Alec panicked as he paced through the training room up and down before groaning in frustration and punching the bag with all force, then repeating it.

bam, a punch for his engagement.

bam, a punch for that boy who took away his little demon.

bam, a punch for Isabelle who he knew who would definitely something to do with this.

bam, a punch for himself who didn't bother to get Junèthen out of that hellhole.

bam, bam, bam.

"don't fight with your emotions, train with your purpose as a Shadowhunter," Lydia said, stopping Alec. she grabbed two sticks and threw one at Alec, then got into fighting positions along with the other shadowhunter.

Lydia first attacked Alec's undefended side but the male quickly blocked her stick off and hit on her stick, making her drop it and he immediately slammed the stick on her calf, knocking her onto her knees.

"you need to work on your strength and defense, Lydia. this is too easy."

the blonde shadowhunter groaned and rolled her eyes. they fought over and over again, to no avail that Lydia had won even for a time, but the moment she mentioned the half vampire's name, Alec froze and Lydia took him down with ease.