T H I R T E E N

"don't ever leave me again. never."

those six words sent shivers down Junèthen's spine and made his stomach flutter. he could feel his body go numb and it was like thousands of ants marching down on his body.

Alec's lips were mere millimetres away from his own, and he made no effort to stop himself from closing the gap; he crashed his lips onto Alec's again, feeling the shadowhunter's lips curled up against his own.

the part demon's grey eyes slowly turned red and the other turned green, glowing against his eyelids.

he found himself moving his lips on the Lightwood boy's stationary ones, then slowly feel the other's lips move along with his own. they pulled off for a moment to catch their breaths and with Alec's palms still on the platinum blonde's face, the part demon secured his hands onto the raven-haired's neck, then kissed him passionately.

"oh fuck, did I almost miss out a hot live porn?" Alec groaned as he pulled back away, turning around to face Jace, who had a smug smirk hung on his face. beside Jace was Luke, which Junèthen had groaned at sight at.

"Lucian Graymark," Junèthen groaned. Luke sighed and got on one knee, bowing down at the red and green eyed, making him frown in confusion.

"what the -"

"alpha," Luke called out Junèthen blinked furiously, those green eyes gleaming brightly. Magnus slowly walked into the apartment, joining the party.

it was then he realised; he had killed the alpha of the pack, well the ex-alpha - and with werewolf blood running in his veins, he'd become the new alpha of the pack.

"what the fuck, I'm not pure werewolf-blooded?" Junèthen asked, eyeing between Luke and Magnus, particularly Magnus since he was demanding an explanation with his eyes.

"but the fact that you have werewolf genes running in your veins and your gleaming green eyes, and the fact that you killed the ex-alpha a-k-a Theo, makes you the alpha of the pack, so ciao, alpha," Magnus said.

Alec exhaled sharply. "that explains it, why Raphael mentioned something about you being the alpha.." he muttered, earning stares from the others.

"how - why - when did you, what?" Junèthen asked, puzzled.

Alec shrugged it off. Magnus cleared his throat and laced his fingers together, getting attention from the shadowhunters and the demon.

"so, Clary and we know where the mortal cup is," he said, a grin played by his lips.

being the loyal shadowhunter who pledged his life to the Clave and promised himself he would find the important cup, he stood up immediately, demanding an answer.

"where is it?"

"calm down, flower boy. we're going to get it now, it's in Luke's office's locker or something they call," Jace explained. Alec instantly glanced back at Junèthen but getting a scowl from Magnus.

"he's not going. he's weak and-"

"shut up, warlock. I'm going and that's final," the part vampire argued, crossing his arms over his chest. Magnus growled, glaring back at his half-brother with his cat eyes. "uh-uh, try harder."

"Magnus is right. you shouldn't go. you're too weak and I can't afford to have you hurt again Jun," Alec said, sitting back down on the couch beside the paler one. he gently placed his hand on Junèthen's bareback, smiling at him softly.

the part vampire rolled his eyes.

"alright then. I'll go visit the wolves and Raphae-"

"no, you're staying here," Alec said, cutting the poor guy off.