N I N E T E E N

"Magnus will be here to help us create the portal," Clary said as she walked down the stairs with her adoptive brother, and Alec smiled as he walked down.

Junèthen was wearing his tight black jeans as usual and had a black button up on. Alec wore a full suit with a blue shirt in, and his hair was gelled up.

"hey, cutie-pie," the raven-haired said as he walked over, and Clary kindly excused herself. Alec leant in to press his lips onto the blondes, smiling into the kiss. "you look gorgeous."

"and you don't look too bad yourself."

Alec smiled again, the corner of his mouth hanging from ear to ear. the sight of this made the grey-eyed ache, and he couldn't help but literally jump on Alec, his arms wrapped around the broad shoulders of his lover.

"woah, if telling you that you're gorgeous will make you embrace me even more, I'll tell you that you look like an angel every day," Alec chuckled.

the nephalem's eyes welled up with tears as he buried his head into the crook of Alec's neck, feeling the mundane's hand run up and down his back. he wished that the moment would last for all eternity, in all dimensions and all world. he wished that the Alec back in his own dimension would be his forever, even if it meant that he will have to watch the shadowhunter he loves so much age and die.

"Alexander, I love you so much, you literally have no idea. I'll love you with my whole life, I'll love you to the end of this world, and I'll even love you when death parts us. I'll love you everywhere, every day, every time. I love you," Junèthen blurted out, his tears rolling down the pale skin of his.

Alec's smile slowly faded and his eyes turned serious. "I love you too, and I'll love you until I die, and if there's life after death, I will love you then."

and then their lips met again, and this kiss felt new and foreign, like an icy fire being set onto their lips. at that very moment, Junèthen didn't remember that he was in another dimension, kissing a different Alec. and it was safe to say that he wanted to stay there forever.

"hey, stay here, alright?" Alec said as he pulled away. the blonde nodded.

the raven-haired grinned and grabbed the microphone, then coughed into it. "hello, people? can I have your attention, please? yep, gather at the main hall, people," he spoke into the mic, grabbing the guests' attention.

he took a deep breath in. "today, on the twenty-fifth of March, eight-twenty-six pm, I, Alec Lightwood, have gathered you guys here. now, I don't mind if you take out your phone and start recording this. in fact, please do it and share it on Facebook, Instagram or even Twitter."

"Alec," Junèthen laughed.

Alec took a deep breath in and faced the grey-eyed, determination burning in his eyes. "hey, sweetheart. I have known you for all my life and I have been loving you for all my life. you are the star that shines when the night is dark, you are the sun and I am the moon. without you, I cannot shine; without you, I am nothing. you are my strength and my motivation, hell, you're even the purpose of my life. so here I am, and people please do not blink at this."

the tall brunette fished out a little black velvet box from his pocket and got down on one knee, facing the shorter blonde. he opened the box and smiled at the grey-eyed.

"Junèthen Asavel Sangria, would you marry me, Alexander Lightwood?"

it was silent at that moment; it was like the people who watched them held their breath, even the plants in the institute had stop respiring just to hear the answer from the blonde.

"yes."

Alec threw his hands up into the air and quickly stood up, then engulfed the shorter on into his arms, smashing his lips onto his. the guests started clapping and some even started crying.

"I love you," Alec whispered.

-

hell, how he wished that the moment would last for all eternity.

now, Jace had literally barged into the portal and got bitten by a demon that passed through the portal, and Junèthen just killed the demon. Magnus was literally casting a spell on the wall, and Clary panicked when demon venom flooded Jace's blue jacket.'

"alright, it's done now, you guys need to go, now!" Magnus exclaimed, his magic supporting the portal.

Clary was the first to step out, with Jace's arm slung over her shoulder. her brother, though, wasn't as excited about going back. "quick, you dumbass, I can't hold it anymore longer!" Magnus shouted, his arms trembling.

"I don't want to go back," he cried.

"Junèthen, please," Clary pleaded.

"I don't want to go back to some place where I'll only be hurt. I don't want to go back and watch someone I love so much marrying some girl he doesn't even love!"

"and that's why you're going back to stop him from marrying Lydia! you are the one who he is supposed to marry, not her!"

he hesitated; what if he couldn't make him his? can he still come back?

"please, Jun. Alec needs you. your Alec needs you."

and with that, he nodded and bore the tears that were welling up in his eyes.

"goodbye, Alec."

-

"you-u died, it can't be you," Jace said as he covered his palms over his wound. Michael Wayland stood in front of Jace Wayland. they were in Valentine's headquarters, and Michael - Jace's father whom he thought was dead stood right in front of these people's eyes.

"Jace, it's me, I'm alive," Michael said. Junèthen could tell that there was something wrong - Michael does not sound like the Michael he saw who had died in front of his eyes.

"you died, I saw," the platinum-blonde said, confusion clear in his voice. the uniformed man walked towards him and caressed his face, smiling and shaking his head.

Jace started tearing up. "is that really you?"

Michael nodded. Clary frowned. "how do you know this man?"

"he's my father."

"whoever he is, let's get him back into the institute first," the grey-eyed said, his fingers wriggling into the air, red magic flowing in the air.

"but you-" Clary said.

"your boyfriend's life and death are more important, even if I want him dead, this is not a good time. let's go."

[ eeeeeeeeee yahhh finally, my bae's goin back to dee instatute to face Alecie!! mwahaha and man alec's soo cute.]

[ anywayz vote and comment if ya want, ily! see you hahahaha]

[ps, @ ppl what u want will finally be here in the next chap! prepare for drama ;)]