Chapter 1

Chapter 1 – Good bye to my loveable babies

Ellie

I was still in a bad mood after what happened during lunch. Lila does not seem to notice my depressing aura because she was too busy reading the book that she bought yesterday. Sometimes I just wish she would stop reading those books and at least pay attention to us when we needed it.

We're at the famous milkshake in town, we usually hang out in this place when we needed to grab some smoothies because it cleanses our soul and removes the stress that's piling inside our head. Lila does not still know about the makeover project and I think that Casey is getting hype about it.

Casey places the tray on our table with our favorite smoothies, "Lila,-" Casey gushes, Lila was too busy to even hear her out. My hands are all over on my cheeks, observing Lila and Casey's expression.

"Lila—" Casey shrieks, she manage to gain the attention of Lila and everyone in the store but she does not care of what other people think, that's what I love about her.

"What?!" Lila has her eyebrow raised, she looks irritated but Casey was hyped that she does not care if Lila was in the mood or not, "Guess what!" Casey said, acting like a little girl who just got her favorite present.

"WHAT?!" It was evident that Lila was annoyed with Casey, she does not want to be disturbed during her book time. I was just too depressed to even say anything right now. I'm depressed of what Austin said and depressed that I had to change when I love myself. It's just that, I really want to prove Austin wrong and see his face fall into pieces after seeing the change.

"El wants to change, meaning, we have to do the makeover project that we had been asking her for like one and a half year ago!" Yes, they have been asking me to that thing with them because they want to know what I look like with makeup, with curly hair and wearing a girly clothes that I wouldn't actually wear.

Lila drops her mouth open, "Oh-my-gosh!" She screeches, the people in the store have their eyes on us again. We never fail to gain everyone's attention. "Let's go to El's place right now! Let's do it! C'mon!!!!" Lila was super energetic after finding it out. All the irritation that she felt about being disturbed with her book time was gone in just a second.

I raise my hands, "Wait—what do you mean now? Can't it be next week?"

Casey pouted, "What do you mean next week? When you said you wanted to change, there is no such thing as next week, we'll start right now woman!"

--

Casey has a car of her own, which has been brought for her seventeenth birthday. She's pretty much a decent driver compared to me. It's six twenty in the evening, judging by the time, my parents won't be home until nine. Casey does not have a curfew as long as she's going at my place but Lila needs to go home by eight in the evening because her father is strict.

Casey parks her car behind ours, the door in our house was lock. I'm glad that I have a spare key or I'll be knocking at Austin's house just to get the keys from Elliot. I knew Elliot was at Austin's place because our car is parked at our house and Elliot wouldn't be going out without a car. He could only walk when he will go around the neighborhood which he only goes at Austin's place.

We went straight to my room. My room was clean because I'm actually a neat freak. My queen sized bed is placed in the middle of the room with a study table beside it. The color of my wall is blue because I love blue with the mixed style of a wooden floor. Trophies are placed on the book shelves, which are all awards related to sports and few books are only placed on it because I don't really read book that much. There's nothing much on my room compared to Elliot which is a mess and full of posters of girls who have provocative poses and less clothing. I'm still in doubt why my mother has not asked Elliot to remove them.