Chapter 4 - Fights and Confrontations

Ellie

I was too weak to slide out from Austin's hold. I can prevent this from happening by either dragging one of the boys out of the house but how could I do that when I couldn't even move. As I try to open my eyes, everything around me started spinning. Austin was still carrying me and the only thing that I could see clearly was his face. His expression was scary- he was mad.

"I don't think I want to waste my time with you." Matt hissed, "C'mon Jesse."

"But Ellie—" Jesse reckons, "I don't think you have the right to take her," He implied.

Austin's eyebrows furrowed, "Says the guy who spiked her drink."

Jesse instantly grabs the shirt of Austin, it was so fast that I couldn't really process anything right now inside my head, "I told you—I didn't spike her drink."

I immediately slide down from Austin's grip, landing my butt on the floor, it wasn't really painful because the only thing that I could feel right now is my head aching and spinning like crazy. I stand up slowly, trying to balance myself, "Ella, don't, I will help you." I heard Austin's voice from behind me.

I was about to fall down on my butt again but someone grab me by the back, instantly helping me to get up, I turn around to see who it was, and it was no other than Matt, he looks at me worriedly, "Do you want me to drive you home?"

I was about to nod but it was so fast that someone grab Matt from me, instantly pushing him on the floor, "What did I just said? Get your filthy hands off of her?" Austin shouted angrily, making the people around us turn to our direction.

Matt started chuckling, until he immediately got up and throws a punch on Austin's face, I was so shock that I can't barely move. Blood started to go out from Austin's nose, he smiled widely, and immediately kicking Matt on the stomach. Jesse started shoving Austin away from Matt's sight but Austin didn't budge and decided to charge Matt.

"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!" Everyone on the room shouted as they watch the three boys fight.

I wanted to do something, this isn't supposed to happen. Where are my friends when I needed them? I was so scared, my heart is beating so fast, my head is spinning, everything started to blur, and the moment I was about to get out of the room, I fell on the ground, "Ella—" He called, and later I found myself seeing nothing but black.

--

I immediately open my eyes to find an unfamiliar sight around me, I was in bed, covered with a blanket. This isn't my room. The walls are painted blue, posters of different band were hung on the other side of the wall and the room was definitely messy- cans are scattered on the floor, shirts and shorts were hung on the chairs and were at the corner of the room. Did I just got myself laid without me noticing it?!

I turn my gaze below my blanket, looking at my garments, I don't have my dress on. The only thing I have was my bra and underwear. Did I really get laid? I want to cry right now. I don't want to get laid with the person I don't even know, to think that I didn't also remember every bit of it.

I was about to slid out from the bed until an arm immediately slung on my stomach, preventing me to move. I didn't notice that I was lying in bed with someone. I turn my gaze to look at the person and I immediately scream on top of my lungs, he immediately open his eyes, awoken by my loud voice, he places his hand on my mouth, trying to keep my voice down. "Keep quiet will you?!"

I grab the blanket, covering my half-naked body, as I attempt to get the blanket, removing it also from him, his six pack abs were exposed, and the only thing that he was wearing was his boxers. I can feel my face redden, it was something that I could dream of when I have a boyfriend but in this way- it's horrifying.