Chapter 27 - Living With Austin

Ellie

"Elliot, you're going to stay in this room which is across mine—" Austin points out the door that is in front of his room and he turns to me, "And your room is next to mom and dad's," He points out the door which is in the far left corner, further away from Elliot and Austin. I don't know whether if I should be relieved by this or whether I should feel unhappy but somehow I think it was kind of okay, because I have guaranteed that Austin will not pull anything out of his sleeves.

Today is Saturday, so I might as well fix my things in the bedroom and think of what I should do later. Elliot heads in his room together with Austin and I went to my designated room without having to ask any assistance. The moment I enter the room, I was surprise with the purple colored wallpaper in the room and as there were stuffed animals placed on each shelves next to the closet. It wasn't as big as my room but it's spacious enough and inviting for a guest like me. Though it's a bit girly, but I still manage to like it.

I open the window to only see the view of the backyard, Austin's father was at the back, mowing the grass in their lawn. My father usually asks a gardener to do the mowing as he doesn't want to be walking under the hot sun and that is where Elliot got that habit of.

I open my bags and quickly place each shoe below the bed and each clothes in the closet. I place some of the notebooks I brought in the small study table and place some of the books that I brought in one of the empty shelves.

I wasn't finish arranging my things until someone knock the door and I quickly turn around to see Austin let himself in without having to wait for me to invite him in.

"I didn't tell you to come in." I said annoyingly, turning my head around as I place some of my clothes on the closet.

"It's our house, I can go in and out whenever I want." He declares as he plops down in the bed, showing me his smirk that I somehow want to rip off his face because I think he finds this enjoying to look at.

"It may be your house but this room is mine for a week so you can't get in whenever you please." I corrected, "So, can you go out because I'm not yet finish fixing my things?"

"You mean this?" He parades my white underwear, making me blush within an instant, "I never knew you like ribbons." He teased.

I instantly get up from the floor and start to take my underwear from his hand but he manages to push me away and to run up to the door. I quickly close the door before he could even get out, pinning him against it. "Give it back." I warned.

"Or what?" He challenge, showing me his playful smirk.

"I'll bite you." I dared.

"Bite me then." He challenge, making me more irritated.

I hesitate until he manages to twist the door knob, letting himself out of the room with my underwear on his hand.

He is seriously one heck of a pervert and I would literally get that thing out of his room later or else he'll face the wrath of me.

--

I scan the room to see everything in place, my stuff are all neatly arranged and all I have to now is to think of what should I do next.

"May come in?" I heard Suzy from the door and I quickly open it for her to come in.

"Do you like the room?" She asks smiling as she scans the room around with my things neatly arranged, "This room was supposed to be for Austin's cousin Mindy, she asked us last summer to paint it all purple. She was supposed to be moving in with us because her parents are going to work out of the country but it didn't push through so she failed to move in with us and the decorated room wasn't used." She directed her attention to me, "Though I'm glad that you could use this, I've always want to have a daughter but the heavens gave us a boy, despite that I'm still glad for having Austin."