Chapter 13 - I'm A Douche

Ellie

The least thing that I want my brother to see is me being with someone having sex or being with that particular someone in an inappropriate position. Now that he had seen me in this position, a lot of things must have been circling inside of his head right now.

His face was indescribable, I don't know if he's confused or mad but it felt like both. He closes his eyes for a matter of seconds before he finally opens them again and shot us a look.

"Aren't you going to move?" He said in the calmest way possible.

It is only now that we realize that we hadn't move an inch when we saw him at the door with a displeased reaction.

I instantly get up from the awkward position and Austin quickly stands up with his face red because of embarrassment, I know that he's probably ashamed with what my brother just saw right now. Especially whenever I think that he just saw his sister on top of his best friend in the most awkward position possible.

"It's not what it looks like." Austin began, He scratches the back of his neck while he tried to avoid the sharp look that Elliot was giving to both of us.

"It's not like we're going to have any—" Elliot cuts me off before I could even finish my sentence, "I don't want to hear it." He snapped, "I just want to forget that scene inside my head."

He shakes his head in a disapproving way and started talking again, "And here I thought my sister was sick and Austin must have gone somewhere, skipping class because something must have been bothering him but I think my worries just instantly vanish by seeing you two getting so comfy." He said in the fastest way possible and later add, "You know what, let's just forget it." He just said that like two times and yet he keeps on bringing it up.

"I was looking for you Austin, we have a practice today Mr. Team Captain," He eyed Austin with a serious look, "So if you don't want us to be scolded by our coach, I suggest we leave this instant before the practice starts at five."

"Yes—" Austin says nervously. It was the first time I'm seeing him so flustered and nervous in the same time but I actually find it amusing to look at.

"And you—" Elliot shot me a look, "You have a lot of explaining to do when I got back home so I suggest that you prepare yourself." He sighs, "Casey will be here later, she told me she'll come by after school." He finishes his sentence before he gets out of my room.

Austin lets out a loud breathe before he diverts his eyes at me, "So—" He began to speak but it felt like he choke himself, "I have to go before your brother kicks me out himself."

I laugh at his sudden remarks and he starts to smile, "See you later."

"Yeah—see you. Good luck with the practice." I replied smoothly.

He chuckles and started walking towards my door but before he could even step out, he finally finishes his words with, "I don't need a good luck for the practice, I need a good luck with your brother."

A smile forms in my lips and I can't help but imagine what my brother will say and do to him, "Well. The best of luck then." I chirped happily but he fake frowns before he could finally leave.

I can't believe that just happened. But what if, just what if, we kissed? What would happen by then? Wait, Am I seriously thinking about this right now? No Ellie, snap out of it. You need to get Austin out of your mind and away from your heart before you can even get hurt.