BONUS CHAPTER

Ellie

Life isn't always perfect. There are times that you're always happy and then when you're on the point of being the happiest person on the world, problems start crashing down, making your happy place crumble and be knocked down by heavy loads of things.

There are times that you're thankful for everything and some of the times, you regret some of the things that you did for certain reasons.

But most of all, memories are created as we go on through life. It may be something distressing, happy or sad but those memories won't just disappear or be forgotten because these memories will serve as a building block of which it is something that completes the whole you and make you the person that you are now.

Right now, of all of the challenges and things that I have experienced, I feel thankful and blessed. High school was way, way, back and I'm now currently happy with my life and how I managed to make my life this way.

"Mom!!!" I was immediately tackled by the doorway as soon as I open the front door. My daughter who was three years old was now hugging me to my stomach.

I just arrived at Casey's house and I can't even sit still when I know that I'm leaving the house with the kids and my husband alone with them. It has always felt like there's some kind of battle happening in our house whenever I'm not around.

The main reasons for that would be because my husband does not know what to do when he's left with the twins, yes, I managed to give birth to twins and it would be pretty amazing if Elliot would have his wife to bear twins; second, it has always been a struggle for him because the kids are very playful and he feels like running whenever he hears them calling his name and lastly, even though he's tired or stressed out, he spoils them too much that makes me want to go home because who knows what kind of method he'd use just that the kids will obey him.

My twins were named Zoey and Zach. The one that is hugging me right now is Zoey.

"Mom!" Zach just got down from the stairs after he finally managed to see that I was actually home.

I close the door behind me as soon as I enter and the kids were now hugging each of my legs, the right one is where Zoey's at while Zach is on the left side.

Do you want to know who I'm married to?

His name is Prince. Austin Prince.

"Well, well, well," My husband was now leaning on the wall as soon as he got out from the kitchen. It smells like he's been cooking and I doubt that it's not something delicious because he's already a good cook. Thanks to his mother.

"A little help?" I pointed two of our kids who were cuddling my legs and he just stood still, laughing at my irritated expression.

"Well," He starts walking closer to us, "You're late Mrs. Prince and I don't think I might help. I've been missing you like crazy." Austin stands in front of me with his arms crossed over his chest.

I don't know why but up until now, he managed to make me feel butterflies swirling on my stomach and at the same time, make me feel flustered that it makes my cheeks go red.

"Eww," Zach said out loud and we managed to laugh at his disgusted expression.

"Eww?" Austin said out loud, he took Zach in his arms carrying him like some piece of cake and tried tickling him non-stop and Zach was laughing non-stop.

"Me too! I want you to carry me, dad!!" Zoey instantly lets go off my legs and pulls the hem of her dad's shirt so that she could notice him.

Austin carried Zoey in his arms and I'm surprised that he was able to carry both of them like as if he wasn't putting any effort. Despite the thirty years of age, he still managed to retain the built of his body and of course, his cute and handsome appearance.