4

The second day of uni ended and I couldn't feel any better about it. Professor Dickinson, the history teacher, had already emailed us back our grades and I passed with flying colors.

Harry had made studying fun, which is something I never thought I would say. He was sweet and never pushed me too far knowing how shy I am.

As I walked out of the building, the sun immediately hit my skin, it was a rather nice day for fall. I noticed his mop of curls as he walked towards me.

"Hey Harry." I gave him a friendly smile and he returned the gesture.

"Hey, how did the test go?" He asked with concern. I've never had anyone besides my parents be so concerned with things going on in my own life.

"I got an A, thanks for all the help. You were practically my savior" his smile widened at my response, making it hard to contain my own.

Okay, maybe I had already studied last night after the party, but spending time with Harry while doing something I'm comfortable with was too tempting.

"No problem, I've always known I'd make a good teacher if that was something I even remotely wanted to do."

"What do you want to do?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Hopefully become a best selling author, if that doesn't happen then I have a few other options." I decided not to question him further since he purposely cut his response short.

"What about you?" He asked.

"Being a writer has always been a dream of mine, if that doesn't work out then possibly a pediatrician. I don't know, honestly I'm still trying to figure it all out."

"We're all trying to figure it out, one day you'll know what you want to do." He brought his hand to my shoulder and gently massaged it, heat spread like a wild fire from the area. All too soon he brought it back down to his side and coughed awkwardly.

"So, are you walking home right now?" He asked whilst staring down at the ground. I simply nodded in response. Harry's eyes lit up, "Would you mind if I joined you? I have a mate that lives in one of those apartments also."

"I wouldn't mind at all." He smiles excitedly, pushing a hand through his hair.

"Let's get going then, sorry if I talk your ear off."

And he wasn't kidding because for a thirty minute walk we never once stopped talking. It was amazing how fluently our conversations went, we could start talking about toppings of pizza and banter over it for hours.

"It's like I've known you my whole life." Harry said as we approached a shirtless boy with black hair whom was doing tricks on his skateboard.

"I actually feel the same way." Harry smiled before turning his attention to the young male who had now stopped skateboarding.

"Harry! Is this that girl?" He emphasized on the word that, and I was confused on what that was supposed to mean.

"Yes, Zayn." Harry snapped, seemingly annoyed. "This is Leah Hudson, Leah this is Zayn Malik." Harry introduced us and we both exchanged greetings. They began to have a conversation about football and I felt as if I were intruding a bit.

"I guess I'll get going, I have a lot of coursework to do." They both said their goodbyes and as I turned towards my apartment, Harry grasped my forearm causing me to spin back around.

"Can I get your number, like, so we can text sometime?"

Harry was nervous, and it was the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life. I could see Zayn smirking in the background but ignored him.