41

Harry's POV:

"She's what?" I ask, mouth agape in shock of what Liam has just revealed to me.

"Pregnant, you know, has a bun in the oven." He says in a poor attempt at a joke.

I still can't wrap my mind around them having a child. Liam seems like the type of guy to take every precaution possible before having sex.

"Are you sure?"

"I think so, she kind of peed on a stick and there were two lines which means you're pregnant and-"

"That's all I need to know," I say before he can go into detail.

"We're going to the doctor in a few days, and I'm honestly scared as hell. I don't think I'm ready to start a family, and we all know once you have a kid you have to get married. My parents will practically force me to get down on one knee once they find out about the baby."

"Who else knows that she's expecting?"

"Just you and Zayn, so far."

I feel kind of elated that I'm one of the only people that has been told, showing that me and Liam are really close.

"She hasn't told Leah yet?"

"She said she would soon, I just think she's scared for what her best friend's reaction will be. Honestly, I was scared as hell for yours as well, you never know what you'll get in this situation."

"You should get congratulations, having a kid should be happy, shouldn't it?" I say, trying to make the situation less dreary than it seems to be.

"It really should be, but we didn't mean for this to happen, Harry. I mean, protection is my number one thing and the fact that this happened is just- well, it sucks."

"Don't look at it that way, in nine months you'll forget all about this," I say, "how's Casey taking all of this?"

"I'm not really sure, but I'm trying to be there for her, it's just hard when I didn't think this would happen."

"I'm sure you'll get used to it eventually, just give it some time."

"Hopefully that's what will happen. I'm going to get going, but thanks for letting me talk your ear off with my problems, mate." Liam says before walking back out the door of my room, leaving me by myself.

Once he's gone I can't help but think how I could easily be in his position, and wonder how I would even take it.

-

Leah's POV:

I hold her hair back as everything in her stomach is emptied into the toilet, flushing it once she is finished.

Casey sighs as she leans her head against the bathroom wall, hair and makeup disheveled after the long evening of drinking she must've had.

I can't believe Liam let her get so wasted that she came home and was immediately sick, multiple times. Usually he makes sure that she only has a few drinks, but apparently last night was a different story.

I stand, pulling Casey up with me as well. She walks to the sink, brushing her teeth in silence. I notice her glance at me a few times, some sort of guilt in her eyes. It's not like I'm or mother or anything, so there's no need for her to feel that way.

"How was the party?" I ask once she's finished up, both of us walking into the living room.

"There was no party last night, at least not one that I went to," she says.

"Do you have a stomach bug, eat some bad sushi?" I ask, genuinely concerned with the fact that she's been sick all morning.

"Neither, you should probably sit down for this." She says, sitting down on our brand new couch and patting the spot beside her. I contemplate for a moment before sitting and turning myself so that I am facing her.