37

We walked light on our feet, the life of the city seeming to carry us to our destination. If I was in a regular state of mind I'd worry about Harry's car, which we'd left, but nothing else mattered right now.

He said he loved me, and I said it back.

My mind still hadn't quite processed what happened just a few moments earlier, but it left me feeling infinite.

Harry turned several corners, clearly knowing where he was. The city was so foreign to me, but to him it seemed like home. Wind forced my hair to loosen, eventually stopping to take it out of the bun, waves of brown hair falling down, past my shoulder blades.

"Not much further," he said with a smile before tucking piece of strand hair behind my ear.

He tangled our hands together again, fingers finding there placement between his scarred knuckles as we continued onward.

The cold air burned my lungs, giving it an extra fire to make it to wherever we were going. My legs felt close to ice with each step I took, but whatever Harry has planned will be worth it.

"Here we are," he exclaims after opening the door to a large, lavish building. Inside is a lobby, a woman sitting behind a desk as she types furiously onto her laptop. Harry walks right past her, clicking the up button on a glass elevator. The doors slide open, and we step inside.

Harry pressed the highest number on the floor selection, grinning as he does so. The elevator shoots up, glass allowing us to look down at the lobby we had just been in.

"This is amazing," I say just as the doors slide open, revealing a vast room that looks as if it belongs to a millionaire. All of the furniture is modern, a large flat screen television is the first thing that catches your eye, being that it's the biggest thing in what can only be the living room.

Harry takes off his shoes as we step across the threshold, and I do the same. "This is sort of my place, a gift from Nikolai." He says, making a face at the name that leaves his mouth.

"He gave you this?" I ask, surprised. Everything in here looks brand new, and extremely expensive. Also, I wouldn't guess Nikolai as the giving type.

"He called it a 'thank you' for all of my service over the past few years." Harry says with a sigh, putting the hand that's not holding onto mine through his hair. "But at least the guy has good taste, I mean, just look at this place." He leads me over to a set of large windows that cover the wall opposite the door, a beautiful view of the city laid out in front of us.

I watch as cars pass below, pedestrians walk the sidewalk and cross the street, police officers go to break up some disturbance, basically just the lives of random strangers from a birds eye view.

"Would you like to see the bedroom?" Harry doesn't wait for my answer, pulling me in the direction of a dark room, turning on the light once we were inside.

There is a king sized bed pushed against the wall, dark blue sheets covering it. On either side are white bedside tables, black lamps sitting on top of them both.

"I've never slept in the bed, I've tried to before, but I just couldn't. I don't know if it's because Nikolai bought all of this shit with what's most likely my money, or because I'm afraid to be here alone."

I never thought Harry would be afraid of anything, especially being alone, but I'm thinking it has something to do with his family. The way he's talked about them before makes like they abandoned him, but right now doesn't seem like the best time to bring it up.

"You don't always have to be alone, Harry." I say, happy that he's finally telling me some of his deeper thoughts.

"This is why I'm in love with you," he says before caressing my face, kissing my nose with a gentleness that could never be matched. He pulls away, eyes looking into mine with some sort of need.

He doesn't waste any time in pressing his lips to mine, passion becoming fueled as his tongue finds its way inside my mouth. I feel as his hands move to my side, slowly making their way down until he's hoisting me up by my thighs. My legs wrap around his waist as he moves towards the bed, cautiously lying me down on it.

He pulls away, "I want to be with you, Leah. I want to show you how much I care about you."

All I can do is nod, knowing full and well that I've wanted to be with him intimately for awhile now, although I never truly admitted it to myself.

Harry grinned before pulling me back to my feet, stepping behind me to take off my cardigan and unzip the dress that was destined to end up on the floor. Once he's done I'm almost bare, left in just my bra and underwear, turning around to find his eyes taking in my body.

"I think it's my turn." He says slowly, beginning to unbutton his shirt. I help him by taking off his pants, watching as the piece of clothing falls to the ground. Harry and I break into laughter as he nearly loses his balance while taking off his socks, having to hold onto my shoulder until he finally managed to do so.

When we are finished, he's left in a tight pair of black Calvin Klein boxers, a noticeable bulge already prominent in them. His torso is toned to what I can only imagine is perfection, dark tattoos moving with his body as he crosses the room, going through the drawers until he finds a silver packet. I watch as he rips it open with his teeth, pulling out a considerably large condom.

I gulp as he comes back in front of me, molding our lips together in a heated manner before laying me back on the bed. He straddled my waist, kissing down the side of my neck, harshly sucking just under my earlobe, causing me to let out a soft moan. I feel him harden more against my thigh, something you wouldn't think was possible.

Harry then unlatches my bra, sliding it away from my body and throwing it somewhere in the room. My brain becomes fuzzy as he moves my underwear down until it's at my ankles, leaving me completely exposed. He then leans down again, kissing from my neck down to my hip, each kiss leaving a trail of fire in its wake.

When he's pulled away again I watch as he puts on the condom, looking in my eyes for approval to do this, to take what has been mine for so long.

"I'm ready," I somehow manage to say, taking in a sharp breath as he slowly enters me.

It's painful, extremely painful, but with each passing second it seems to lessen, eventually becoming pleasure. Harry's eyes are on mine as we make love, a passion and lust behind them that I've never had the pleasure of seeing before.

He says my name when we both reach our climaxes, him falling to the bed with an exasperated sigh as I lie there with a dull pain in the lower region of my body, sweat stained skin, and a fiery heart.

"I love you so much," he reminds me before kissing my forehead, then getting up to the throw away the protection he'd just used.

When he's back and laying besides me, I tell him that I love him also, gently kissing his lips and watching as his eyes slowly close.

I stayed awake until his breath became shallow with sleep, closing my eyes and snuggling against his warm body.

The sound of traffic below, and his heart beating softly were the only noises I could hear until everything faded away.

__________________

Well than

Goal: 600 votes and 80 comments

What's your favorite song at the moment, or just songs that remind you of this story? I may start putting them at the beginnings of the chapters!

Don't be a ghost reader, please vote and comment!

Instagram: @heswriting