17

Friday came sooner than I anticipated, my date with Harry already here. Of course he wouldn't tell me what we would be doing every time I asked.

"Come on, just give me a hint." I begged as we drove in his range rover.

"You really don't understand the definition of surprise, do you?" Harry said with a chuckle, clearly having a fun time making me wait.

"I like to know what's going to happen."

"Nothing in life is planned though." Harry countered.

"You can make it that way if you try."

"You couldn't have known that I'd talk to you on the first day of classes."

"Maybe I did, maybe I'm a psychic." Harry simply rolled his eyes at my statement, knowing I'd won this one, but barely.

"You know, the only reason I agreed to come with you was to listen to your music." I teased while turning the volume of the radio up.

"It actually pandora, love."

"What is pandora?"

"You've got to be kidding me." Harry laughed whilst shaking his head in disbelief. "It's basically an app on your phone where you pick a station and it plays songs that relate to the type of music you picked."

"If I had an iPhone then I'd download that." I said with a sigh, reminded of my shitty flip phone I have to use.

"You really need to get rid of that thing." Harry said, referring to my phone.

"I should probably get a job first." Just thinking of getting a job makes me cringe, I've never actually had one and don't like the idea of acquiring one.

"There's plenty of fun places to work around here, I'll help you look if you'd like."

"I'd really appreciate that, thanks."

"Here we are." Harry exclaimed as we pulled into a parking spot, a Mexican restaurant painted a deep red in front of us.

"Mexican?" I asked as we got out of the car.

"Yeah, I was in the mood. Hope you're okay with it?" Harry asked tentatively.

"I love Mexican food." I said as we walked inside the small restaurant.

"Table for two please." Harry said to the hostess whom immediately nodded and guided us to a booth.

"You look really nice." Harry said as we sat down, my cheeks already turning red. "You don't even wear makeup do you?"

"Just some mascara, if I have anything else on then it's for special occasion."

"Personally, I like to wear eyeshadow." Harry said, causing both of us to burst into laughter.

Our waitress soon stopped at our tables, getting our drink orders before walking off.

"I'm pretty sure your roommate is dating Liam." Harry said after sipping the coke our waitress just brought him.

"How do you know?"

"He talks about her non stop, and he's always looking at that damn phone of his waiting like a love sick puppy for her to text."

"He does sort of resemble a puppy."

"Gross. I hope no one ever says I look like a puppy." Harry scoffed.

Our conversation stopped as when the waitress came back to get our orders.

"Why? Puppies are cute." I asked, continuing off of his earlier statement.

"Well yeah, but I wouldn't want the girl I like to think I'm just cute."

"Maybe you are just cute." I lied, he was much more than that.

"Well then you're just pretty." Harry countered.

"I can live with that." I said with a shrug.

"This is the most ridiculous conversation I've ever had."

"Let's talk about politics then."

"You may as well shoot me." Harry groaned.

Our waitress finally brought our food out, leaving us to eat in relative silence. Making small talk here and there about random topics.

"Thank you for buying dinner, you didn't have to do that." I said to Harry as we sat in his car which was parked outside of my apartment.

"It was my pleasure Hudson, no need to thank me."

"I guess I should get going." I said, reaching out to open the door.

"Wait." Harry said suddenly, causing my to let go of the door handle.

"What is it?"

"How do you feel about dating?" Harry asked, visibly gulping.

"Are you, Harry Styles, asking me to be your girlfriend?" I asked, my smile growing.

"Y-Yeah I guess I am." Harry stuttered, clearly nervous about this whole thing.

"You don't sound very positive."

Harry reached across the console, taking my hand in his and nervously smiling.

"Will you please be my girlfriend?"

"Of course."

Harry immediately leaned over the console, our faces less than an inch apart. Our lips finally met, and it had a whole new sensation now that we were officially together. Maybe it was the way he caressed my cheek or how every time I'd lightly tug on his curls he'd moan causing the car's temperature to increase ten folds.

Harry pulled away slightly, catching his breath before feverishly kissing me again, lips leaving mine to nip at the sensitive skin just under my earlobe. My hands found his shirt, digging my nails into it to keep from making involuntary noises.

"You're driving me absolutely insane right now."

"I should go before you need to be put into an insane asylum then."

"Try not to dream about me." He said with a confident smirk.

"Oh, I most definitely won't." I said before shutting the door. Harry winked at me before pulling away from the curb and back out the way we came in. A million thoughts crossed my mind as I took the stairs up to my apartment, the smile on my face explaining all of them. As I opened the door a figure leapt out in front of me, causing me to scream. It wasn't until my eyes focused on Casey's blonde hair that I calmed down.

"Holy shit, you scared me!" I said louder than expected, Casey just simply laughed.

That's when I noticed that something was off, her shirt was down to mid thigh, something that she most definitely would not own.

"So, tell me how it went!" She said giddily.

"He finally asked me to be his girlfriend." I said shyly.

"This day should be marked down in history." Casey said as she sat down on the couch.

The noise of the toilet flushing and bathroom door opening caused my eyes to avert to the small hallway. There, in the hall of my apartment, stood none other than Liam himself. He walked into the living room, greeting me kindly.

"What should I mark down in my calendar?" He asked as he sat down on the couch besides Casey, putting his arm around her shoulder.

"Harry finally grew a pair and asked Leah to be his girlfriend!" Casey said excitedly.

"Wow, never would I think to see the day that Harry became official with someone." Liam said in shock.

We all talked for a bit longer, that was until they began to make out that I took it as my cue to go to bed with my only thoughts revolving around Harry until the world went black.

(Please vote and comment! Xo)