6

Three hours passed until Harry finally walked towards me. He now wore a purple sweatshirt, gray beanie, and sweats.

"Sorry that took so long, Leah. My trainer always goes on for hours after fights." He said with pleading eyes.

"It's fine, I'm just surprised I didn't fall asleep honestly."

"Same here, did Casey leave already?" He asked while sitting down on the plastic chair besides me.

"Yeah, she had a lot of coursework, I kind of wanted to talk to you alone anyway."

"Secretly I was hoping that too, but let's not tell Casey I have a feeling her squeals would reach a higher octave." We both laughed, Harry's sounded so beautiful that it could be on a soundtrack put on repeat, and no one would get sick of it.

"Do you want to go grab a bite to eat? I was thinking pizza or something." He said while scratching the back of his neck.

"Pizza sounds amazing." I said almost immediately.

"Let's get going then." Harry stood up, reaching his hand out, which I gratefully took.

As I stood our hands dropped, Harry escorted me out to his range rover. We both got in, Harry immediately turning the heat up and radio on. A familiar beat began to play but I couldn't remember the name of it.

"What's this song called? It's really good." I asked Harry while tapping my fingers on the console along to the melody.

Harry flashed his dimples before answering, "Its Pompeii by Bastille, one of my favorites."

I stayed silent, not really knowing what else to say. Harry seemed fine with it as he silently hummed along to the song.

"Here we are. Best pizza place near campus." Harry said as we pulled up to a small diner.

As we walked up to the small restaurant a neon sign hanging behind one of the front windows caught my attention. 'Best pizza in America!' I laughed as I read it, Harry noticed it too and shook his head.

"I've never liked false advertisement."

"Me neither, just tell us the truth." I added as we walked inside the diner. Harry asked the hostess for a table for two and we are immediately seated.

"So, I figured we could share a pizza, um, I mean if you want to." Harry said nervously.

Nervous Harry was most definitely the cutest side of him. After a few minutes of debating we finally decided on pepperoni instead of fully loaded, since I have such a strong hate for mushrooms. The waitress finally came back and Harry ordered for us, winking at me once he's finished making my cheeks go scarlet.

"How's uni been going for you?" Harry asked, trying to make conversation.

"Actually really well, I've made more friends this year than all my high school years combined."

Harry looks at me with sad eyes, shaking his head, "You're such a great person I don't understand how no one else saw that."

"Well I did have loads of acne, and wore plaid skirts every single day. I wouldn't have wanted to be friends with me either."

"I'd still think you were beautiful." His green eyes blazed into mine with such conviction that I had to look away.

Thank god the pizza came right after he said it, I thanked the waitress before eating until my stomach couldn't take anymore. Harry and I made small talk throughout the meal, I loved how we could make conversation so easily. We both shared so many common interests such as books, movies, and music.

"That pizza really was delicious." I said as we got back inside his black range rover.

"Yeah, I do have good taste in places to get some killer pizza."

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked timidly.

"Anything." He said without a moments thought.

"Why do you fight? I mean I didn't really think of you as the type, you seem so... Not angry?"

He chuckled a bit, had I said something embarrassing?

"Fighting is a way to get my anger out, and in all honesty it makes me a shit load of money. My college tuition is already paid because of all the fights I have won, and people from all around come in town just to see me fight, it's an amazing feeling really. I know my answer is sort of all over the place, but fighting is one of the only things I'm really good at, and having something you are really successful in makes you never want to give it up."

"Even if you get hurt?" I asked. Just the thought of Harry becoming severely hurt made my hands sweat.

"Even then. My trainer keeps telling me I could go professional, but I'm not sure yet. It's a big step if I ever decide to take it."

I hope you don't because then you'd have to leave me, I thought to myself, never allowing the words to come out.

"Leah? Earth to Leah!" Harry snapped his fingers in front of my face, bringing me back to reality.

"Sorry I must've zoned out, what did you say?"

"We're at your apartment." He said with a smile, more of a teasing one than anything else. I looked out the window and sure enough we were parked in front of my building.

"It looks like we are." I said, clearly still kind of out of it. "I'll see you tomorrow?" I said to Harry as I began to open the door.

"Wait!" He grabbed my arm, restricting me from leaving the vehicle. I looked over to find him looking nervous, really nervous if my eyes were working correctly.

He coughed before speaking, "Have a good night."

"That's all?" I said with a teasing laugh. He finally released his grip and I was able to get out of the car. Harry gave me a wave before driving off.

A thought came to mind as his car became a distant memory, why had he been so nervous? I know I can make people uncomfortable, but never nervous.

Whatever it was that made Harry act this way, I was going to find out.