author's note

So, Camouflage is officially over. As of now it has over 5.6 million reads and over 115k votes, and I honestly couldn't be more thankful! The response to my second book really meant a lot to me seeming as I didn't know if I was good enough to continue writing.

But, I honestly love making these stories and you all encouraged me to keep going with your amazing support whether it was through a comment or even by voting for a chapter, so thank you so much!

Now that I've said that we can talk about what's next. If you read my authors notes then you know that I have a new book up already called "outsider". It's a mix of Divergent, The Hunger Games, and Matched series. I cannot wait to really get into a new storyline with all new characters and for you all to go on another journey with me.

If you haven't read it yet just go on my profile, add it to your library, and give it some feedback!

Also, I've made an instagram and am having a competition where the top three winners could get a follow on wattpad, dedication on wattpad, and mention in a chapter of my new book! So make sure you go on my instagram and scroll down until you find the cover competition for a chance to win.

Instagram & Twitter: @heswriting

That pretty much wraps up everything which comes with the conclusion of Camouflage.

I know a lot if you have been asking if there will be a sequel, but in all honesty I don't know if there will be. I have no idea where I would even take the story to make it interesting so there probably won't be one, but you never know!

Thank you so much for even reading this and I hope you all decide to stick around for a new story. If you have any questions for me then simply leave a comment. Also, follow me so you can be up to date with any new stuff I put out on wattpad.

Love you all!

-Jo x