Part 2

*1 Year Old*

It was around midnight, a warm breeze blowing past windows and houses, the moon and the lights people had up were the only thing lighting up the outside.

Bobby sat in his library, reading a book about demons, a big stack of other books sat to his left. He sighed to himself as he picked up a beer bottle and took a light sip, when he sat the bottle down, there was a soft knock at the door.

Bobby raised an eyebrow as he slowly stood up, grabbed some holy water, and a sliver knife, carefully walking to the door, and peeping through the hole.

"What the hell?" Bobby asked himself quietly, as he didn't see anything through the hole. He opened the door slightly and looked up and down through the crack, a basket sat on his front porch, a blanket covering the top.

Bobby opened the door slightly, and pulled the basket in quickly, shutting the door and locking it after he brought the basket away from the door. He sat the stuff he had down on a table in the hall, and bent down, removing the pink colored cloth that covered the basket.

A baby laid there, in the basket, couldn't be much older then a year old, maybe less. Bobby bent down and picked up the baby, it was in a purple onesie, he brought the baby close to his chest as he sighed.

"Well, I bet you're cold, let's get you to the library." Bobby said as he carried the tiny girl to the library, where he had a fire lit. When he arrived, he sat down in his chair with the little girl in his arms, looking down at her.

Bobby took a few minutes to study her, she had honey colored eyes, and brown hair with what little she had.

"What am I going to do with you?" Bobby asked himself quietly, the little girl stuck her hand out to his face and gently touched it, she smiled slightly and giggled. He smiled down at her, the baby took her hand back to her face and stuck it in her mouth, slobbering over it.

Bobby leaned over and grabbed the house phone, dialing John Winchester's number. It rang for a few minutes, then it dinged.

"Bobby?" A little boy asked on the other end.

"Hey, Dean. Where's your dad?" Bobby asked him, using his other hand to hold the baby close to him.

"He's out on a hunt. Sammy and I are at a hotel, maybe a state away from you. The babysitter just left." Dean said, he was only 8 at the time. Bobby sighed.

"Alright. I'm gonna stop the store and I'm on my way to get you and Sam. Get some stuff ready. I'll get ahold of your dad and tell him." Bobby said as he stood up and hung the phone up.

Bobby went upstairs to his room and laid the girl on the bed as he grabbed a blanket to wrap her in, he grabbed his jacket, slipped it on and picked her back up off the bed. He walked down stairs and grabbed his keys, gun, and a knife, he walked out the door to his car and got in, he sat the baby in the passenger seat.

"Well, I guess I have to go buy you some things to watch you for a while." Bobby said as he pulled out of his drive way and headed for the closets store he could buy baby stuff at. He got out of the car holding the baby and walked into the store and grabbed a buggy, and sat her in the child seat near him.

*Time Skip.*

Bobby walked out of the store with his buggy full of a bunch of baby things. He walked to his car and laid the sleeping baby in the driver seat of his car while he grabbed a baby seat and set it up in the back.

Once Bobby finished, he sat the baby in it and buckled her up for the drive. He sat the rest of his bags in the main back over the hunter stash he had. After he finished, he got in the driver seat and drove to the hotel Dean told him they were at when he called him in the store.

After almost a four hour drive, Bobby pulled into the hotel and got out, walking into the room Sam and Dean were in.

"Come on boys, let's go." Booby said, his voice booming through the hotel room. Dean came running through the hotel from the living room, running into Bobby, hugging him.

"Go get Sammy and I'll get the bags." Bobby said, watching as Dean ran off as he grabbed the three tiny bags they had. He watched Dean walk out of the door holding Sam's hand, he followed, shutting the door behind them.

Bobby opened the trunk of his car and sat the bags with the new baby stuff. He shut the trunk and opened the back seat door for Dean and Sammy.

"Uncle Bobby, you have a daughter?!" Sam asked loudly, Bobby quieted him down and shook his head.

"I'll explain on the drive. Just buckle up." He said as he shut their door and walked to the driver seat, opening it and getting in. He put the keys in ignition and started the car.

About ten minutes into the drive, Sam piped up." Hey, Uncle Bobby? Can you explain the baby now?" He asked, Bobby nodded his head and looked at the three kids in the back of his car, noticing Dean is asleep.

"She was left on my door step. There was a knock on my door and that little girl was in a basket on my porch. So, I'm gonna take care of her until I find her parents."

"Does she have a name?" Sam asked, looking over into the baby seat, using his finger to play with her hand.

"Nope. I don't know what to call her." Bobby said, looking in the mirror seeing Sam play with her.

"Can we call her Max?" Sam asked as he looked at the back of Bobby's seat with hopeful eyes.

"Like, Maximum?" Dean asked, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. Bobby smiled at them through the mirror then looked back at the road.

"Of course. Maximum it is."