Part 15

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"The apocalypse."

Sam, Dean, and Bobby shared looks as Max sighed and shook her head.

"The apocalypse? As in Apocalypse Apocalypse? The four horsemen, pestilence, $5-a-gallon-gas Apocalypse?" Dean asked, Max nodded and looked up at them, her normal expression on her face. Yet, the other men have panic or concern on their faces.

"That's the one. The rise of the witness is a mile marker."

"Okay, so, what do we do now?" Sam asked, pulling his flannel down a bit in the front. Dean scoffs and rolls his eyes, turning around and walking away.

"Road trip. Grand Canyon, Star Trek Experience." Dean clapped his hands." Bunny ranch."

"No, we're not doing that. Let's get our friends out there first, then we'll kick apocalypse ass." Max said, snapping her fingers, the book appeared in her hands with the page opened to a spell.

"How do we manage that?" Bobby asked, Max smirked proudly and looked at him.

"This spell. It sends the witnesses back to rest. Should work..."

"Should." Sam chuckled." Great."

"If dad and I translate it correctly. We have all the things we need in the house."

"Any chance you got everything we need here in this room?" Dean asked while Bobby walked around and looked at the spell.

"So, you thought our luck was gonna start now all of a sudden?" Bobby asked scoffing afterwards.

"Spells got to be cast over an open fire." Max said, crossing her arms.

Sam chuckled." The fireplace in the library."

Bobby walked to the gun rack and grabbed one, cocking it and then looking at Sam.

"Bingo."

Max snapped her fingers and everyone was readied with the weapons they needed and in the library.

"Max! Little warning next time!" Dean yells as she snapped her fingers again and there was a salt line on the side of the room with the fireplace.

Dean sat a duffle bag on the table as Sam started helping Bobby start the fire and to find out where everything they need is.

"Someone any of you know?" Max asked, looking across the salt line at a man sitting in the floor with brown, curly hair. All three men turned around and Dean's eyes widened.

"Hey, Dean. You remember me?" The man asked, making Dean frown slightly.

"Ronald, huh? With the laser eyes? I-- I wish I could say it's good to see you."

"I am dead because of you." The man said, standing up. Sam and Bobby started working on the fire again as Max snapped her fingers and he was gone.

"Don't talk. Shoot."

"Upstairs, linen closet -- red hex box. It'll be heavy." Bobby said, Sam nodded and ran off, going to retrieve to the items they needed.