Part 13

Castiel, apparently an angle of the lord. ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Max slowly awoke in someone's arms. She opened her eyes slowly and looked up into the pair of green eyes she knew so well.

"Hey, Dean." Max said softly, making Dean look down at her.

"Hey."

"Listen, I'm sorry. I should have told you I-"

"Max, it's fine. You thought we would think you were crazy. You did what you thought was right. That's all that matters." Dean said, causing Max to smile.

"Yeah, okay. Where are we going?"

"We're going back to your dads car, then I'm taking you to my hotel. Where Sam is." Dean said.

Max frowned at Sam's name and sighed, making Dean look down at her.

"What is it?"

"Sam, where is he?"

"From what I heard he was getting something to eat."

Max frowned and shook her head softly, making Dean smile and chuckle. Dean carried her to the car and then opened her door, sitting her down and shutting her door, walking to the driver seat and getting in.

"Where's dad?" Max asked, Dean looked over at her as he started the car.

"He's coming, I'm gonna drive us to the barn and he's gonna load everything in."

Max nodded and brought her legs to her chest and laid her head against the window.

"You okay?" Dean asked, driving slowly to the barn.

"I mean, I might be."

"That means?" Dean asked.

"Well, it means I'm not sure. Ever since I woke up, I can hear the talking more. I have fucking wings, which happen to be bigger than Asstiel's. Oh! And not to mention, angels exist, and I happen to be one of them."

Dean didn't reply as they pulled in front of the barn and Bobby started loading up the equipment they brought. Dean looked over at Max and sighed once Bobby was out of rang to hear what he was saying.

"Max, you're still family. Family doesn't have to be blood. Bobby, Sam, and I, we love you so much."

Max laughed as she turned around and leaned over, pulling Dean in for a hug. They hugged until Bobby got into the car, looking at the two awkwardly as they let go of each other.

"Chick-flick moment?"

"Chick-flick-moment." Dean and Max said in unison.

Dean started the car again and they drove to the hotel room Dean and Sam were staying at, Dean and Bobby carried the equipment in while Max snapped her fingers and was in the hotel room, sitting on the youngest Winchester's bed, Sam beside her.

Sam looked over at her and frowned, noticing Max holding her head.

"Max? What happened? Why are you here?"

"Well, Sammy. While you was off with the Ruby; Dean, Dad, and I summoned Castiel. Turns out he's not a demon, but the exact opposite. He's an angel, and so am I."

Sam's eyes widened as he stood up and looked down at her." Angels don't exist."

"Sadly, they do Sammy. I have the wings to prove it." Max said, standing up as her wings showed as a shadow.

Sam looked up at them and walked over, then smiled down at her." I told you, you're an angel."

Max smiled as the door opened and Dean and Bobby walked in, noticing how close the two were, they also noticed Max's wings. They had more feathers then before and she had three rows of them, making them stick out on the shadows on the wall.