Part 27

It's Max's 23rd birthday!🎉🎁
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Morning, dad." Max said, walking into the living room and kissing Bobby's cheek. He smiled up at his daughter then looked back to his book.

"Happy 23rd birthday, pumpkin." Bobby said, making Max smile and sit down beside him on the couch.

"What do you want to do today, dad? I've been here for almost a week and a half, which I've got to choose what we do. So, you choose." Max said, leaning back.

"Max, it's your birthday. I don't care what we do as long as you enjoy it."

Max thought to herself for a moment before sighing." I wish the boys were here." She said, earning a chuckle from Bobby.

"What?" Max asked, frowning slightly.

"Oh, nothing." Bobby said, picking up a book off the coffee table and flipping through the pages.

"Who says we aren't?"

Max looked up at the doorway leading to the kitchen and saw Sam, leaning up against the frame with a smirk on his face.

"Sam!" Max yelled, standing up from her spot and running across the room and jumping into Sam's arms, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Hey, Max." Sam said, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her into his chest.

"I've missed you." Max whispers into Sam's ear, smiling slightly.

"I've missed you too." Sam said, kissing the side of Max's head.

Bobby cleared his throat causing Sam and Max to let go of each other and turn to look at him. "Well, if you two love birds are done, I say we all go get breakfast together then Max chooses what we do for the rest of the day." He said, standing up and placing his book back on the table.

"Sounds like a plan. Give me 15 to get ready." Max said, walking up the stairs and into her room to get ready.

Bobby walked to Sam and looked him in the eyes, fire in his gaze." I'm telling you boy, you hurt my daughter and I'll make sure you die and don't come back."

Sam smiled and nodded, putting his hands behind his back." Bobby I would never mean to hurt her, ever." He assured, causing Bobby to growl.

"You better hope not. Now, go get ready." Bobby said, walking into the kitchen and grabbing a water out of the fridge.

Sam went out back to get Dean and then they went upstairs to get ready. About five minutes later they both come down stairs dressed and ready to go.

Max walked down the steps quickly and into the kitchen, her curled hair bouncing slightly. Once the three boys turned to look at her, their jaws dropped.

"What?" Max asked, patting the end of her skirt down." Is there something wrong?"

"So, that is a skirt your wearing?" Dean asked, just to make sure he was seeing this correctly.

Max looked down at her black skirt then back at Dean, nodding slowly." Uh, yeah? Should I go change?"

"No, no. No, it's just, this is the first time I've ever seen you wear a skirt." Dean said, walking towards the door with everyone.

"Probably. I only wear them once every blue moon." Max said, looking out the window and noticing it started snowing." Damn, it's snowing."

Max walked over to the coat rack beside the door and grabbed one of her jackets and scarfs, pulling them on them looking at the boys again.

Bobby's Adopted Daughter जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें