Part 22

This chapter is based off of episode fifteen, season four.
'Death Takes a Holiday.'

While Pamela sent the Winchester brothers on a journey to the spirit would, Max is called to Heaven to talk about her powers and to learn to different things. New things. What does max do when she gets back and hears that someone she loved dearly had died?
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Max?"

Max jumped and turned around, pulling a gun out of her back pocket and pointing it at the man in front of her.

"Castiel, you son of a bitch. A little warning next time." Max said, putting the gun up and turning back to her bag, putting a few more pairs of jeans in.

"I need you to come with me." Castiel said, walking up beside Max and looking down at her bag in confusion.

"Where to?" Max asked, looking up at him tilting her head. Her brown hair fell to shape her face as she smiled softly.

"Heaven."

Max's smile left her face as she paled." Uh, wait, really? You -- you want to take me to Heaven?"

"Yes. Does that surprise you?" Castiel asked, tilting his head. Max nodded slightly but then shook her head.

"Well, let's go then." Max said. Castiel grabbed her hand and the next thing she knew she was in a room with tons of other people, the room was all white and so was the furniture.

"Here we are, Max." Castiel said, letting Max's hand go and smiling down at her.

Max looked down at her outfit and thanked her grandfather for giving her the idea to wear something nicer for once. She was in a white sweater and navy blue jeans, her brown hair curled loosely while she had it half up, and her mothers old cross necklace on.(Bobby's wife)

"Uh, Hello." Max said, looking around at all the faces that stood before her.

The room stayed silent and the faces on the angels around her stayed blank. Max looked at Castiel who smiled apologetically. Before Cas could speak, the room suddenly filled up with voices and smiles. The angels greeting their niece, the new member to the family.

"Maximum Singer."

Max turned around and looked at the man who called her name, two men sat in these fancy looking chairs, one had black hair and a leather jacket on. The other man had a army green jacket on and a deathly gaze in his eyes.

"Hello." Max said, smiling softly.

"I'm Michael, this is my brother, Raphael." The man with black hair said.

Max's eyes widened as she tried to stay cool. "Hello, all of you seem to know me, so, I assume I don't need to introduce myself."

"You are correct." Raphael said, sighing afterwards. Max smiled at the high ranking angels.

"If I may ask, why exactly am I here? Castiel just showed up with no other explanation other then he wanted me to come with him. So, I'm a little in the dark." Max said, crossing her arms and shifting her weight to one leg.

"Well, Maximum, we --"

"Please, call me Max." Max said, cutting Michale off with a smile.

"Alright, Max, we decided it was time you met all of us and started learning about your angelic duty." Michale continued, rubbing his forehead then staring daggers into Max.