Part 7

*Max's Pov*
{(A/N) I'd like to inform you this is in first person. Also, after this part, my style in writing changes up a lot. So I apologize for that, but I think it gets better. I had to rewrite a lot of the first parts because my writing is better in third person. So once again I apologize if this confuses you.}
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Dean Winchester. He's amazing, very attractive, strong, bad boy. I've known him all my life. All he's ever been is nice to me, caring. Well, after today, I'd have to say he was that. Dean, my brother in arms, the man who helped me learn everything I know today, was about to die.

Sam, Dean's brother. I didn't think of him like I did Dean, I thought of him as more. He was my best friend, the person I trusted with everything, and and one point, the man I wanted to be with. Sammy, happened to have gotten mixed with demons, two in particular, Ruby and Lilith. Sam is special, he has these powers, not like mine, but nonetheless. Sam, trusted the wrong people. He trusted Ruby.

For weeks Sam had been having visions, and doing things no one could explain.

The body Ruby possessed, was taken over by Lilith, so she could get into the room where the brothers stood, salt on every window and door. Dean's time was up, he had a year to go before he went to hell. The hell hounds were here to take him down under, but Dean wasn't going down without a fight. That's how I'm here now, pinned to a wall, hands by my side, feet slightly apart, and Lilith, standing right in front of me, in Ruby's meat suit.

I looked to my left and saw Dean, he looked at me, eyes wide and frightened. Lilith, walked over to the door and used her foot to break the salt line, no longer keeping the hound out. The doors burst open and the invisible hell hound, stood before us.

"Dean! No!" I yelled, tears started to fall down my face, one after another.

"Lilith so help me god, I'll kill you." Sam said, she crossed her arms and laughed. I looked at Dean and he smiled sadly at me, a single tear dripped down his face. I snapped my fingers and nothing happened, I did it again and again, starting to cry harder.

'Why isn't it working!' I yelled in my head.

"Sick him boy." Lilith said, I turned my head to the right. Dean screamed over and over, I could hear the hounds claws ripping his flesh apart.

"No!" Sam screamed. I started to scream and my tears started to fall faster and more frequent. Dean's screaming finally stopped and I looked over slowly, I turned back around quickly and started to sob. Sam started to cry and I looked back over. Dean, was laying on the floor, claw marks ripped through his shirt, and his skin, deep enough to see his insides.

Lilith starts to laugh evilly, while Sam and I sobbed. Lilith stuck her hand out and a bright light appeared through the room, I looked away and felt a sharp pain trough my stomach. After the light died down, she looked at Sam and I, frightened.

I fell to the ground and looked over at Sam, he stood up and walked to her.

"Back." Lilith said, moving her hand towards Sam, it didn't work. Sam walked to her while she stepped back.

"I said back!" She said frighteningly, Sam walked closer, he bent down and picked up the demon knife, he put his hand up and readied it, right before the knife got to her a chest, black smoke came out of her mouth and the body dropped to the floor.

I crawled to Dean's side and put his head in my lap." No." I whispered, Sam walked over and sat down beside Dean, touching his face gently.

"I'm sorry." Sam said, tears began to fall down his face and I copied his actions.

"I love you, Dean." I whispered. Sam stood up and gave me his hand, pulling me up and putting my arm around his shoulder. We walked out of the room and then out of the house, tears streaming out of our eyes.

Dean Winchester, is in hell.