Part 10

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Dean, Bobby, and Max walked up to a hotel room in Pontiac, Illinois. Max was in front of the two men, she knocked on the door and waited a few seconds for an answer. Right when she was about to knock again, the door opened. A girl with brown hair, a tank top, and no pants, answers the door.

Max crosses her arms and looked her in the eyes, she knew Sam was there.

"So, where is it?" The woman asked, Dean gave Bobby a confused look and then looked back at her.

"Where is what?" Dean asked, Max chuckled in the back of her throat.

"The pizza that it takes two guys and a girl to deliver."

"Listen lady, I think we got the wrong room." Dean said, the woman steped back into the room, a male with longish brown hair that comes to his forehead walked into out vision. Sam Winchester.

"Hey, is--" He looked at his three family members in disbelief, everyone stayed silent for a moment. Max looked at Sam with a death glare, not even slightly over how he just up and left again.

Sam looked at Dean, Dean looked at Bobby, Bobby looked at Sam, then Sam looked at Max. Max rolled her eyes and sighed loudly, hating the stares everyone was giving each other.

"Hey, ya, Sammy." Dean said smiling.

Max brought her hand to her face and pushed her bangs back with another sigh. Sam stairs at Dean in disbelief. Max turned around and looked at Bobby, then back to Sam.

Dean pushes past Max and walks through the door, also pushing the woman with brown hair out of the way. Sam grunts quietly and grabs a knife behind his back, he pulled it out and lunges at Dean.

Max snaps her fingers and and Sam is held in place. The girl screams as Max walks to Dean, pushing him out of the way and turning to look at Sam.

Max raised her hand above Sam's face and brought it down quickly, smacking him hard enough for it to have an echo throughout the room. The woman gasps and Max rolled her eyes, bringing her hand back to her side.

"Calm the hell down. I understand it's what we're used to, but it's actually him. Maybe you'd know if you'd answer your damn phone once every few days." Max snapped. She sighed and turned to Dean, who's eyes were wide and amused.

"I— I... uhh..."

Max snapped her fingers and Sam was released from her spell, he dropped the knife and walked to Dean, engulfing him in a hug. Max sighed and walked to Bobby, looking up at him.

"You okay?" Bobby asked her, Max nodded and looked at Sam and Dean.

"So what? Are you guys like a thing?" The woman asked. Max looked at her, bitch face on and on point.

"Are you fucking stupid?" Max paused for a moment." Wait, you know what? Get the fuck out." Max said and snapped her fingers, the woman was dressed and out in the hallway, walking away.

"He'll call you!" Max yelled, shutting the door and turning around and looking at everyone, annoyed and frustrated.

The three men were looking at Max, Bobby and Dean had smirks and Sam's look seemed apologetic.

"You guys better hurry this along, before I rip one of your throats out with my bare hands." Max said, crossing her arms and waking to the couch, sitting down and looking at all of them.

Dean and Bobby joined Max on the couch while Sam sat in a different chair across from them.

"So, tell me, what'd it cost?" Dean asked, arms crossed and looking at Sam. Sam turned and looked at him, cockiness was on his face.

"The girl?" Sam chuckled." I don't pay, Dean."

"That's not funny, Sam." Max and Bobby shared a look and sighed at the same time. Max turned and started to stare at Sam." To bring me back. What'd it cost?"

Dean stood up and leaned against the couch." Was is just your souls, or was it something worse?"

"You think I made a deal?"

"That's exactly what we think." Bobby spoke up, casing everyone but Max to look at him.

Max stated at Sam a moment, looking his skin over before shaking her head.

"Well, you're both wrong." Max also spoke up. Dean looked at her and rolled his eyes." He didn't make a deal, Dean. Don't roll your eyes at me, I don't want to sit in the same room as him, let alone agree with him." Max said, standing up and walking to the door, turning and looking at all of them.

"Call me when you all can figure out what we can do, I'm done being here." Max said and snapped her fingers, disappearing and leaving the boys to argue amongst themselves.

"Don't get me wrong, I'm glad Sam's soul is still intact. But that does raise a sticky question." Bobby said, Dean and Sam looked at each other then to Bobby.

"If you didn't get me out, then what did?"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••