Part 18

This chapter and the following are based off episode six, season four.' Yellow Fever.'

Ghost Sickness, happens to be spreading around Rock Ridge, Colorado. What happens when two of our favorite hunters catch this? (A/N) IM GOING TO ENJOY WRITING THIS ONE!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sam, Dean, and Max pulled into the morgue, FBI outfits on and fake badges ready. They walked into the back with the Doctor where a body laid in a bag.

"Agent Tyler, agent Perry, agent Taylor, meet Frank O'Brien." The Doctor said as he opened the body bag and took it off.

"He died of a heart attack, correct?" Max asked, grabbing Franks hand and turning it around, looking at the weird bruise marks on it.

"Three days ago."

Max elbowed Sam who looked over at the hands. They made eye contact then looked at the doctor.

"But, O'Brien was 44 years old, and according to this, a marathon runner." Dean said, making the Doctor sigh.

"Everybody drops dead sooner or later. That's why I got job security."

"Yeah, but Frank kicked it here. Now, just yesterday, two perfectly healthy men bit it in Maumee. All heart attacks. Don't you think that's strange?" Dean asked. Max noticed the slight confusion in his voice.

"That sounds like Maumee's problem to me. Why does the FBI give a damn anyway?"

"We just want to see the results of Franks autopsy." Max said, letting Franks hand go and looking at the Doctor.

"What autopsy?"

"The one your going to do." Max said, reaching for a knife and handing it to the Doctor.

The Doctor cut down the middle of Franks chest, sighing softly.

"First dead body?"

Max crossed her arms and popped her hip out."Far from it. I've caused a lot of dead body's, more then I've seen like this. Now please, less talking and more cutting."

Dean smirked as Sam slightly chuckled. The Doctor gulped and nodded, looking up at Dean.

"Hand me those rib cutters, would you?"

Dean reached over and grabbed them, handing them to the Doctor afterwards. Max watched him closely, making the mans muscles tighten and work faster. He uses the rib cutters, causing a squishing noise to come from the body.

"Hey, is that from a wedding ring?" Dean asked, finally noticing the mark on his fingers and arms." I didn't think Frank was married."

"Ain't my department."

"Any idea how he got these?" Sam asked, grabbing the dead mans hand and lifting it, examining them again.

"You know what. When you drop dead, you actually tend to drop." The Doctor answered, cutting once again.

"Obviously we know that. Can you hurry up?" Max asked, her sass coming through with how aggravated she was.

"Huh."

"What?" Sam asked.

"I-I can't find any blockages." The Doctor said, reaching his hand in the body and pulling out the heart.