'Always Will'

Today was the day. Nick had been waiting for this day to arrive and here it was. He was finally getting married.

He felt nervous, heart beating at a rate that he never knew was possible and beads of perspiration trickling down his forehead. But it was a good kind of nervous and anxiousness that he was feeling. His eyes lingered onto the photo of his beautiful wife-to-be, Lauren, that he had placed on the table and he smiled to himself. Feeling like the luckiest man on earth able to get married to someone so beautiful.

But his breath hitched as he saw the white sealed envelope right beside the picture, the handwriting all too familiar. He took a deep breath, debating whether to read it or not but immediately deciding to go ahead.

Nick,

Its been seven years since you walked out the door and out of my life. I still wake up everyday wishing you were beside me and you love me. But i guess it isnt possible anymore.

I heard you're getting married and i'm happy for you. Believe me, when i heard the news from AJ's wife, i was happy beyond words for you. You've found someone who loves you with her whole heart and will never hurt you.

She will never break your heart, unlike me. And i'm always sorry for that. For breaking your heart.

I know you wont believe me but, i really did love you. With every piece of my heart. But, I accept that we are not meant to be and I'm not going to come in between you and your wife.

But i do want you to know that, after all this time, i still love you.

Always will.

Y/N

'Hey Nick, it's time,' Brian called out snapping Nick out of his thoughts.

Nick cleared his throat, composing himself before speaking up, 'Uh yeah bro, just a sec.'

He gave the letter one last look, 'I love you too,'

He ripped it.

++

And with that, ends the first chapter!! I'll be updating regularly, maybe two or three chapters a week so if you have any suggestions or want a personal do let me know!! Also I will try to be dedicated to this book because i've come to realise that there arent a lot of BSB books soo here it is!! Thank you for reading :-))