'Never Stop'

ay back again and this one is for jessiboobearx i hope you like it :~)

++

Brian sat up, his chest heaving up and down, shaken from that terrible nightmare he just had. He glanced over to your sleeping figure as he smiles to himself. Calm down Brian.. just a dream.

He couldn't fall back to sleep so he got up and went to the kitchen to get a drink. His breathing now calmer. He settled himself down on the chair as he rubbed the back of his neck. Just as he was about to get lost in his thoughts, he felt a pair of arms hug him from the back.

'Brian...' you whispered as you rest your head against his back, feeling his warmth, 'why are you up?'

Brian turned to look at you as he cups your cheeks, a small smile on his face, 'I had a nightmare..'

You settled yourself beside Brian, giving him your fullest attention. Brian rarely ever had nightmares but when he did you knew it was serious. You held his hands gently, 'Want to talk about it baby?'

Brian took a deep breath as he took in your features, his heart beating at a rate that was beyond normal. His thoughts whirring with so many different things at once. 'If we ever break up.. do you think,' he pauses, licking his lips, 'I mean not that i want us to break up but i mean if. Do you think you'd hate me after that?' He questions, as he stared at the floor, not wanting to look at your face.

Your heart sank, noticing how the nightmare affected Brian, 'hey hey,' you called out, lifting his head up gently to look at you, 'I can never hate you. If we break up,' you paused, 'which i doubt so, it would only be because we've tried every option to fix things and it still didnt work out. No matter what happens, i'll never hate you.'

Brian turns to look at you, 'Katrina...' he rests his head on your shoulders, 'I love you and i'll never stop.'

+++

yall thank you for 900+ reads :'))) after a shitty day and week i think its lovely to see people read my writing. I appreciate all of you so much!!!!

this was short but ay its cute, i think its cute. I'm procrastinating writing but then again my wifi is goin all bonkers so i apologise for the lack of updates and the quality of my writing.

Smh i wish i was better at writing.

If you want a personal, dont be afraid or shy to ask!!!!! I'm nice :~) i hope you all have a fantastic day!