'Last First Kiss'

This is a song imagine for magispottering , i think the one direction song fits what you wanted. This imagine takes place in 1995 because teenage years are the best (uh..) years

++

Baby I, I wanna know
What you think when you're alone
Is it me yeah?
Are you thinking of me yeah?

'What are you doing?' Nick asks over the phone.

Its been like this every night, almost like a routine. He calls you and both of you talk about your day. Sometimes the phone calls last at most 30 minutes but tonight, it was one of those rare nights where none of you wants to hang up.

'I..' you pause, you weren't really doing anything. Just laying in bed and thinking. Thinking about him. 'I was just looking through my calendar to see if I have any plans tomorrow.' You lied, smiling to yourself.

Nick smirked, picturing you in his head, 'Liar. You're the least organized person I know,' he teases, laughing.

You pouted, 'Hey now, don't you dare talk about me when you are just the same if not even worse,'

Nick chuckles, 'I'm pretty sure when you're alone, you think about me.'

You paused, there was no hint of teasing in his tone. You didn't know what to say, he is right. You do think about him, alot.

'You're thinking of me right now aren't you?'

We've been friends now for a while
I wanna know that when you smile
Is it me yeah?
Are you thinking of me yeah? Oh, oh.

'Aw Nick you're such a messy eater,' you fussed as you searched for napkins to wipe his mouth. Nick laughed as he continued licking his ice cream.

You found one and immediately stood on your tip toes to wipe his mouth. Nick smiled to himself, and he held your arm gently, stopping you. You paused, flustered as you looked at him. Your eyes trailed down to his lips but you immediately shifted your attention back to his eyes.

But Nick saw it. Nick saw where your eyes were looking at and he just smiled.

'Nick....' you questioned, eyebrows furrowing, 'why are you looking and smiling at me like that?'

'Because...' Nick pauses, trying to find the right words. 'I realise just how long we've been friends. You make me happy, Maggie.' He smiles.

He lets go of you and you poked his cheeks, 'I can only assume your smile is because of me.'

'Always because of you.'

I wanna be last yeah
Baby let me be your
Let me be your last first kiss
I wanna be first yeah,
Wanna be the first to take it all the way like this
And if you
Only knew
I wanna be last, yeah
Baby let me be your last
Your last first kiss.

Your head was pounding which was why you decided to step away from the gathering. You felt somebody walk up behind you and smiled when you saw it was just Nick.

'You okay?' Nick asks, eyebrows furrowing, worried you weren't enjoying yourself.

You shook your head, smiling, 'I'm fine. My head is hurting a little bit and I needed to get some fresh air,'

Nick moved closer to you. Before this, he had asked Brian, AJ, Kevin and Howie for advices to kiss a girl. Their responses varied from all tounge, just do it, ask and don't you even think about it. His heart was hammering at his chest and he was so nervous he couldn't help but play with the hem of his shirt.

'Hey uh... Maggie?' Nick calls out, bracing himself for this.

'Yeah?'

He turned to look at you and only smiled before he slowly closed the gap. He wasn't really sure where his hands were supposed to be or what he was supposed to do but he decided to cup your face and kiss you. It wasn't like how he had seen in movies. It was just a small one. It was, like a peck.

You blushed and smiled.

'What was that for?'

'We like each other. It was only right if we were each other's first kiss.' He whispers as he held your hand.

You leaned on his shoulder, smiling to yourself.

'We'll be each other's first and last.'

++

I hope you like that! This is a rapid update because after this i don't have a personal SO i can finally do a Howie imagine and other things.

I might do imagines based on quotes so if you have quotes you like and want me to like write about or whateva please tell me!!!

I'll see you when I see you. Thank you for readin, voting and commenting. I swear the support and love i get from all of you means the world to me.