'Jealous'

This is for NessaBSB !!! I'm so sorry for the delay, you waited 4 days ahhhh :( but i thank you for reading and requesting! This one's for you :~)

++

Kevin could only afford to grip his phone tighter and tighter as he scrolled through Instagram. He know he shouldn't be jealous, I mean, why should he? You did tell him where you were going and who you were going with.

He sighed in frustration as he sat up, pulling his hair gently, why is he getting so worked up about this?

Kevin dialled your number, he wanted to ask you what time you'll be home. But his frustrations were further fuelled when his call went straight to voicemail.

'Oh come on,' Kevin yells, as he threw his phone on the sofa.

*4 hours later*

'Bye!' You waved to your friend as you closed the door behind you. The house was weirdly quiet. There were no sounds of the television or music blasting.

Thats strange.

'Kevin?' You called out as you headed straight to the bedroom. When you opened the door, there Kevin sat. An unexplainable expression settled on his handsome face. You smiled at him as you went up to give him a hug.

'Hey, whats up babe?' You whisper, rubbing his shoulders gently.

Kevin moved away as he stood up, hands on his hips scrutinizing your face, 'Why didnt you pick up my call?'

You looked at him puzzled as you went to check your phone, 'Oh gosh, sorry babe my phone was on silent and I didn't realise you had called.'

Kevin chuckled sarcastically, 'Thats ok. Judging from all the Instagram posts i take it you had a lot of fun with him,'

'Woah,' you called out, shocked at the sudden attitude, 'whats your problem?'

'Whats my problem?' Kevin pauses, as he looks at you with a look that said, are you serious? 'My problem is the fact that you're out there spending time with some guy, just the two of you, and you don't even bother to update me about your whereabouts.'

'Some guy? You knew I was hanging out with him. And you very well know he's my childhood friend and he finally came back after 9 years of working overseas,' you justified.

Kevin laughed, but it was the kind of laughter that hid a lot of anger, 'Let me ask you something, Nessa,' he looked straight at you, 'Can I hang out with Kristin? I have not seen her in years.'

'You know thats different Kevin,' you gritted your teeth.

'I don't see the difference,' Kevin spat

'You know what Kevin? Talk to me only when you're done being a jealous salty ass,' you muttered leaving him alone.

*That night*

You sat up in bed, not being able to fall asleep. Your thoughts were all messed up and jumbled. You had no idea why Kevin acted in such a way. You felt like his jealousy was out of place and he was just being unresonable.

Your train of thoughts were cut of by a knock on the door, you sighed not giving an answer but Kevin entered anyway.

He sat at the end of the bed, as he played with his fingers, for a while it was all silent.

'What do you want Kevin?' you called out, with exhaustion laced in your speech.

'I was wrong and I'm sorry,' Kevin whispers, his voice carrying a tone of hurt and guilt. You kept silent, probing him to go on and explain further.

'I know you're angry at me. I should not have said whatever that I did. It was mean and yes I was jealous, I should not be but I am,' Kevin stops, looking at you but you only gave him a straight face, 'I am jealous because I know how intelligent and beautiful you are. How extremely attractive you are. I am jealous because I know you can easily leave me,' his voice falters at the end.

You sighed as you moved closer to Kevin, wrapping your arms around his torso as you rest your head on his shoulder.

'I forgive you,' you whisper kissing his cheeks.

++

Dis was a long one but i hope you like it!!! sorry it took me so long but for some weird reason i didn't recieve a notification for your pm!!!

Also wtf Kevin in that picture..... I'm not dry :')

Anywhooo after this will be another personal Nick imagine so das interesting :-)) I don't know if people enjoy this anymore HAHA meh,, if you want one drop them deets :-) gday fam