'Tickle Time'

This is for SaloniAKulkarni ! Thank you for the continuous support, I'm eternally greatful ❤️

++

You could hear the giggles of AJ and your daughter as soon as you enter the house. You knew those two were up to something and you only shook your head as you smiled thinking of the endless possibilities they can come up with.

'AJ? Sasha?' You called out. You went to look for them from room to room, but you couldn't find them. That is until you were standing in front of your daughter's room.

'Daddy, what if Mommy never finds us?' You could hear her ask her dad.

'Well.... i guess we'll stay in this closet forever,' he teased.

You opened the door and began calling out for them. 'Oh my oh my.. where could my husband and daughter possibly have went,' you sighed dramatically. You could hear your daughter trying to contain her laughter. 'Well, I guess.. I'm just going to eat all that ice cream and chocolate all by myself.'

You closed the door behind you and left. As you were keeping the groceries, you could hear the sound of footsteps running down the stairs.

'MOMMY!!!!' Your daughter yells, as she wraps herself around your leg. AJ trailed behind her, pretending to be tired.

'Looks like somebody needs to work out, isnt that right honey?' You teased, as you carried your daughter. AJ rolls his eyes at you and your daughter.

He kisses you and smiles as he looks at his daughter.

'Where's all the ice cream and chocolate?' Sasha asks, as she eyed the kitchen counter.

'Yeah babe, where's all the treats you mentioned?' AJ frowns.

'Well, since you were both hiding from me,' you began, tapping on both Sasha's and AJ's nose lightly, 'I've kept them in a secret location and you are never going to find out where,' you let out an evil laugh.

'Princess, are you thinking what I'm thinking?' AJ smirks as he looks at his little princess and back at you again.

'TICKLE TIME!' She yells as her daddy picks her up and chases after you.

++

weewoo something cute and i hope it meets your expectations.

i made a new cover which i think is nice, LOL. I promise i'll update more now, i'm on my vacation break. I'm just lazy.

I hope you have a good day. Thank you for reading and for voting etc. Every little action you do as you read means the world to me and i appreciate it so much ❤️