'Priority'

Woaah hello! This is for @palo2419926 (idk why i cant tag you hopefully you get the notifications) :~)

++

'Hey baby,' Nick greets on the phone, 'listen about the plan tonight-'

'You're going to cancel on me aren't you?' You cut him off, already used to the whole cancelling of plans at the very last minute.

'No, no,' Nick pauses although that was what he was about to do. He sighs as he pinches the bridge of his nose, trying to come up with a solution but before he could say anything, Kevin called out to him.

'HEY NICK, GET OF THE PHONE. DON'T FORGET TO TELL PALOMA YOU'LL BE STAYING LATE.'

There was silence on the line. Damn it Kevin, can't you wait a bit longer. Nick exasperatedly thought. He heard you sigh through the phone, 'ba-'

'Yeah got it, you'll be back late and you can't make it. Have a good practice session Nick. See you later,' you cut him off, sad and pissed he had to cancel again.

Nick reluctantly puts his phone away as he proceeded for practice with a heavy heart.

--

3:35am

That was when Nick finally came home. Although you weren't asleep, you weren't exactly in the best of mood to talk to Nick so when he entered the room, you didn't move at all and kept your eyes shut.

You felt his lips kissing your forehead before he went to quickly rinse himself.

Half an hour later, you felt his strong arms wrap around you and you could feel him inching closer and closer to you. Nick nuzzled himself into the back of your neck knowing that it would get a reaction out of you.

'Nick.' You firmly called out his name. You sat up to look at him, not a hint of amusement was on your face.

Nick sighed as he sat up, opposite you, 'I need you to listen to me and not cut me off,' he begins, stopping you before you could interrupt. You folded your arms as you looked at him without any emotions on your face.

'I know you're fed up that i keep cancelling plans. Its not the first or the second time but its the third time it has happened and i know you're trying to be understanding which i appreciate but i also know i'm testing your patience,' he pauses looking at you to see if you had any reaction to what he said, 'with that being said, i am getting two days off next week. And this time i can promise you my life, that i will not cancel the plans.'

'On your life?' You raised your eyebrow at him, a smirk on your face.

'Well..' he paused, as he thought back about what he just said, 'I can't take that back can i?'

'You better make sure its a good date,' you finished as you inched closer to Nick hugging him.

'I promise,' he grins as he turns to you, kissing your forehead, 'I'll make you my number one priority.'

++

And thats the end, i think that was cute. Nick is cute.

Anyway life update (if you cared), i havent started on my assignment due next week so thats bloody amazing! And my two week break is ending next week... haha rip my soul. Also i was really thinking of starting a new story, like a fanfiction or whatever but i don't think i can get past 5 chapters ahhh meh.

I hope you have a lovely daaaay or night!!