'Blushing'

It was the first date you're going to go to after months of trying to get your shit together. After your ex boyfriend left you, it took everything in you to move on and start again.

While working, you had met AJ and you two hit it off immediately. But he always noticed how closed off you were and never tried to make any moves until he was sure of the time. Which brings you to about 7 months after you guys had met and here you are.

You arrived at the restaurant and caught sight of AJ already seated down and browsing through the menu.

'Hey,' you casually called out, as you began settling yourself in.

'Hello,' AJ smiled as he glanced in your direction, his heart thumping harder and harder, 'you look beautiful today,'

You paused as you bit your lip, shy that he had complimented you like that.

As night falls, you and AJ began to open up between each other. You talked about the things that happened in your past and he talked about the things that happened in his past. It felt good to realise that underneath all the confidence was just a regular guy who was looking for someone that can go through the tough times together with him.

The drive home was quiet as AJ held your hand, driving quietly.

'We're here,' AJ announces as he approaches your house.

You smiled, 'Thank you for the ride and the date it's been lovely,'

'No problem,' AJ grins.

You were a bit disappointed that AJ hadn't given you a hug or initiated for a second date but decided not to overthink it.

You only gave AJ a smile and nodded before heading out the door.

Just as you were about to unlock the door, AJ calls out for you.

'Uh hey y/n?'

You turned around, tilting your head slightly, 'yeah?'

AJ approaches you and he held your hands in his, 'I was hoping you'd like to go out with me again some time?'

You bit your lip as you squeezed his hands gently, 'I'd be honoured to,'

He smiles shyly as he gives you a hug and kisses your cheek.

At this point you were blushing like crazy but you didn't give a single care in the world.

AJ smiles one more time as he watches you enter the house, 'Oh and hey y/n, i like it when you blush especially because of me,' he cheekily tells you.

You only blushed harder as you said goodnight and closed the door. You were sure glad you gave him a chance.

++

i uploaded hoho thank you for 300+ reads guys!!! its amazing and lovely hehe if you want a personal dont be shy to ask!!!!

and give me some feedbacks or criticism if you have any for me, i'd like to know what i can improve on!! i'll see you nuggets in a day or twooo