'Cant'

This could be a continuation from Never Just Friends but it can also be read as a stand alone enjoy ;)

++

Kevin was finally getting married today and he should be happy. But somehow he isn't really in the mood, suddenly marriage with his soon to be wife doesn't feel right.

He sat on the bed as he rubbed his temples. What did he get himself into?

On his wedding day, he's thinking of you. Its wrong, so so wrong since his partner is currently walking down the aisle, but he felt so happy when he imagined you in that white dress.

Suddenly before he knew it, they were all waiting for an answer from Kevin. It was either I do or I dont. He had doubts, and he knew he can't commit to something if he has doubts.

'I'm sorry, I can't do this,' Kevin says as he gives his partner an apologetic look. What he said earned him shocking looks, even disgusted ones.

But amidst all this chaos, he saw you. Seated quietly, looking surprised and sad. Before he could approach you, you ran out.

'Y/N WAIT,' Kevin yells, as he catches up to you, panting.

You paused in your tracks, and turned around, you were on the verge of crying. It had taken every bit of strength to come to his wedding only to have him call it of.

Kevin approaches you carefully and he took it as a positive sign that you weren't running away or flinching.

'I... I made a mistake,' Kevin starts of, as he grabs your hands, 'I love you, i've always loved you. I dont know why i thought about marrying her,'

You only stared numbly at this man that you love with your whole heart.

'Y/N, please give me another chance to prove something,'

By this time both you and Kevin had tears down your cheeks, you smiled bitterly as you squeezed his hands.

'Kevin I cant,' you said out sobbing.

You loved him, you still do. But you felt like you came in between a couple and thats wrong.

You did what you felt was best for everybody, you left.

++

I wanted to make this happy but i'm feeling a lil sad HAHA

I've decided to upload imagines every mondays, wednesdays and fridays. So if you have any special requests or whatsoever dont hesitate to let me know!!

Have a good day wherever you are x