'Sick of This'

This is for HookdOnCaptainSwan :~) sorry you had to wait for so long!! Hope you enjoy this ay

++

One minute you were dancing and drinking your heart out, the next minute you were in a car. Your head spins as you took a quick look at the driver only realising it was Kevin.

'Oh hey Kevin,' you giggled. You gingerly touched his face before he gently pushes your hands away. You could tell there was sort of a tension in the car but because you were drunk you couldn't care less.

Kevin could only grip the steering wheel, his knuckles turning white. He had spent all night wondering where the hell you were and when he came to fetch you, you were out here dancing and not giving a single care in the world.

'Kevin,' you mumbled as he sat you down on the sofa.

'Kaela, come on I have no time for this,' Kevin mutters, slowly losing his patience.

'Why are you angry?' you furrowed your eyebrows.

Kevin scoffs, 'I don't know Kaela, why am I angry? Its not like you went out and didn't even tell me until I recieved a call at 3 in the bloody morning now is it?'

You paused as you stared at his face. Suddenly, you could feel only rage.

'What was I supposed to do? Stay home and wait for you to get home? You don't even have time for me. You come home and just sleep,' you yelled, defending yourself.

'My world doesn't revolve around you,' Kevin raises his voice, 'I go out there and slog my ass off for us. For you. I am constantly drained and you cant even understand something that damn simple,'

'And you think I'm not working for us? I'm helping us financially too. Just because you bring back more money does not mean my contributions are irrelevant,' you countered.

'I'm not saying they're irrelevant. That's not even the point of this,' Kevin pauses, as he pulls on his hair slightly, clearly frustrated, 'You went out and didn't even bother updating me about your whereabouts. Thats what bugs me,'

'You're not my mom Kevin, for goodness sake. I'm an adult, let me breathe! I don't have to update you about anything,' you groan

'You know what? I'm sick of this. Obviously, you're drunk and you are not thinking straight. When you've sort things out, we can start discussing this again,' Kevin yells, standing up and taking his car keys, 'I'm leaving.'

++

Was this angsty? I don't know man but that cliffhanger ending though ;-) also i've never gotten drunk or have any experience with drunk people. All knowledge i have are based on what I've read and seen on television so soz!!

But i hope you like it, i thought this was nice.

Anyways, 600+ reads guys!!!! Thats amazing!!! Thank you so much, i'm pretty horrible at writing but the reads and compliments i get are so worth it