'The One'

The night was quiet. Only the whispers of you and Brian can be heard, you in his arms as you both talked about a life and catch up on what you've missed.

'Brian..' you call out, as you snuggle closer into him.

Brian traces circles on your arms as he moves in closer to you.

'How are you sure I'm the one?' you whispered.

It took everything in you to hold back the question, you were afraid it sounded too sad or too vulnerable. But you've heard some things from some 'fans' and eventhough you've tried to block it out some of them still get to you.

Brian pauses, as he stops to think, his mind whirring with thought after thought and his heart beating at a fast speed. He wasn't hesitating, oh no, but he was merely trying to control himself before he just blurts out everything he loves about you.

'You're the one that motivates me to become a better person each day, you bring happiness and joy into my life and I'm incredibly more than happy to have you here with me. I'm sure you're the one because aside from the love aspect, you've become one of my best friends,' Brian says. That was the best way that Brian could put it into, nonetheless, he hoped you understand that underneath all these words is his way of telling you he is in love with you.

'And you're not regretting it?' you probe, wanting to know a little bit more.

'I'll never regret this, i'll never regret us. We're going to spend the rest of our lives together, I'll make that happen,' he finishes as he kisses your forehead.

++

woooohooooo i might consider just updating 3 times a week and not setting like days who knows meeep,, school is a torture (i think i'm way too young to be in the bsb family but who cares man i'm all bout the music and the boys)

THANK YOU for all the reads i think the fact that people open this book is a miracle in itself, have a good day or night wherever you are x

oh and if you want a personal dont be shy to ask ;) just send in your name and the guy you want i'll whip something up