'Space'

This is an imagine for NessaBSB because you're awesome for requesting (again) and i came back here just for you, aha i'm kidding, i hope you like this.

++

'Hey baby,' Kevin greets you as soon as you enter the room. You only shrugged not really in the mood for a conversation. You had a terrible day at work. One of your colleague didn't turn up so you had to do her work. Not only that, your boss is a complete asshole so it really didn't take much to piss you off.

Kevin only sighed looking at you. 'Whats up, buttercup?' He tried again, this time wrapping his arms around you.

Unintentionally, you sighed and pushed him away from you. You didn't mean to act like a bitch but really, this man was seriously pissing you off. All you needed was space, why does he not get that?!

'Oh so you're throwing an attitude?' Kevin asked, his tone laced with accusation.

You put your cup of coffee down and turned to look at him, 'I've had a bad day at work. Can you give me some space? I feel like I can't breathe with you asking me all this questions and trying to hug me.'

For a moment, you could see pain in his eyes but that immediately changed to into something else. It wasn't anger though, more like frustration. His jaw tightened and he only stared at you.

You looked away and resumed drinking your coffee. You could feel Kevin's warmth behind you as he whispers in your ear.

'Space should be the last thing you ask for,' he pauses as he kisses you down your neck. 'Especially since we haven't seen or been around each other for a month,'

You could feel the tingles and you bit down on your lip. You turned to look at him, licking your lips as you stare at him. Kevin smirked, as he kisses you, leaving you breathless.

'Let's take this to the bedroom. You'll never think about wanting space,'

++

That ends there because i am an awkward turtle when it comes to smut.

ANYWAYS THANKS FOR 3K. I was gone at 2k and when i came back, I WAS SURPRISED.

I have an exam coming up BUT i promise when exams are over, i'll be here TO WRITE.

Have a good day friends