'Wouldn't Like This'

This is for CamrynKnightVail !! Thank you for being patient and for waiting, I appreciate it so much!! I hope you enjoy this one mepp

++

Nick slams the door shut as he plops himself down beside you on the sofa, laying his head on your shoulder as he sighs. You only gave Nick a quick glance before giving him a hug.

'Whats wrong baby?' You asked after giving him some time to cool down. This question seemed to trigger a switch in him and he immediately sat up, facing you.

'Today has been pretty shit,' he begins, releasing a deep breath. You only nodded, wanting him to continue. 'I have to go away for a bit to do some promotion things,'

'And?' You question, not really sure where he was going with this. It wasn't unusual he had to leave, it was what his job was like. And you've grown accustomed to him leaving you for months some times.

'Here's where I'm pissed,' Nick pauses as he takes your hand in his, 'So you know how you and i have been dating for seven months or so. Right?'

'Yeah?' You answer, nodding your head along with his question.

'And you know how despite being together for seven months we have managed to keep it under wraps?' He continues again.

'Nick, whats the problem?' You question, frustrated he was going in circles and not getting straight to the point.

'I told management about our plans to go public,' Nick mutters. At this you began paying more attention, sitting up straighter ready to hear whats coming next.

'They told me no,'

'No? What do they mean no? Did they specify when we can go public? Did you try talking and coming to an agreement that at least benefits both parties?' You shot him question after question.

'They said we had to wait at least until after promos. That's about eight more months,' Nick pauses, checking to make sure you were following. 'They said having all 5 of us taken might not be a good way in business perspective. On top of that, this time they are even telling me to not bring you along. I told them you wouldn't like this, I am not liking it but they said I shouldn't be selfish'

You sighed, contemplating the next best move. Nick sighs as he sat back beside you. Both of you really wanted to share and talk about the relationship but it looks like now you have to delay sharing anything.

'Camryn?' Nick calls out as he traces circles on your hand. You only looked at him, smiling as sincerely as possible.

'We'll work things out. I'll make it work. I love you,' he whispers.

You smile, 'I love you too,'

++

Did that make sense? I have an assignment due soon but here i am writing imagines. Wow priorities set right.  Also guys i am not on my phone so the editing and picture thing ain't there ahhhh

If you're curious i'm taking a diploma in Early Childhood Education and oh my god, its so satisfying when a kid comes up to you to tell you they like you.

Alright also thank you for 500+ reads!!!! Hehe if you like this vote and comment and whatever ya want to do. Just reading is also enough my loves. I have two more personal to do so keep a look out for that. So far no Howie or Brian request which is odd bUt das alright. Have a lovely day!