'Asshole'

This is part 2 to 'Sick of This', its been in my drafts since forever ay lmao lesgo

++

Its been a week since Kevin walked out on you and your week has been spent thinking and reflecting on your actions. You were drunk and Kevin knew that, maybe he could forgive you?

Thats a pathetic excuse isn't it? Being drunk isn't a pass to act like a complete idiot. You groaned in frustration as you slightly tugged on your hair.

The sound of your phone ringing cut off your train of thoughts, the caller ID showed it was Brian and you took a deep breath before you picked up.

'Hello?'

'Oh hey hello! I've been trying to get to you all week but Kevin won't give me your damn number,' Brian chuckles as he glanced to look at Kevin who was packing his bag, 'Look uh listen,' Brian walked out of the room, moving further away from Kevin, 'Kevin's going away. Well technically all of us, we are going to do some promotion things overseas,'

You felt like your breath had been knocked out of you. Kevin was leaving and he did not even leave a message?

'How long?' You whispered, trying to contain your tears.

'We're leaving for two weeks. But,' Brian pauses, 'You still have time to get to Kevin. So long as you reach the airport in two hours,'

You thanked Brian profusely and immediately went to get dressed.

--

'Kevin,' you called out. Kevin paused, and you could faintly tell he had sighed as though he didn't want to see you. Nonetheless, he turned around and offered you a small smile.

'So, you're leaving?' You asked, hands balled into fists.

Kevin walks closer to you, closing the gap but not completely, 'Two weeks'

'Asshole,' you mumbled as the tears began streaming down your face and before you knew it sobs began escaping your lips.

Kevin pulled you in for a hug, sure he was angry and disappointed but watching you cry just as he was about to leave will sour his mood for the next two weeks. No matter what he felt at that point, watching you cry is a big no no.

'Hey, I love you. You know that,' he whispers, as he rubbed your back.

You looked up at him, 'That's why you're leaving and you're not telling me?'

'Sh sh,' he shushes you, 'I told you we can talk after you've sort things out. You didn't even call. I thought you needed more time,'

You only looked away from him, embarrassed that you're crying at the airport. Kevin lets out a small laugh as he envelopes you in a tighter hug.

'I'll come back in two weeks and you'll be here waiting for me. We'll try again.' He whispers, kissing your forehead.

++

Woo, updates are rapid because its the last week of my term break and i'm sure once school starts i'm going to have to resort to writing while in class or something.

But anyway HookdOnCaptainSwan i hope this part 2 to 'Sick of This' lived up to your expectations.

Oh and new cover, because i thought of changing it up. Thank you for reading!!! I appreciate every single one of you.