'Coffee'

The drive home was peaceful and quiet. You had a good day at work today and everything seemed to be all smooth sailing.

Or so you thought.

As you were entering the parking lot, a car had came in the opposite direction at a slightly faster speed and a minor collision happened.

Aside from your speeding heartbeat and slightly wrecked car you were, thank god, alive. You began feeling anger as you got out of the car to give the driver a piece if your mind.

'Oh my god, Miss i'm so sorry I didn't notice your car,' the man came out, words rushed obviously feeling apologetic.

'Excuse me? Didn't notice my car? You didn't notice this big ol' car? What were you doing huh? Driving while using your phone? You could have killed me!' You yelled obviously annoyed and angry. Truthfully, you were also kind of scared.

'Woah woah, I'm sorry Miss i really am, i was just in a rush to get to somewhere. My name is Howie, Howie Dorough and i really need to go so here's a name card for you to call me,' Howie says as he takes out a card and passes it to you.

You gulped, why does his name sound so familiar... but you took the card from him anyway without any questions.

As you reversed the car, the radio station started playing Shape Of My Heart, and you noticed Howie stop.

He rolled down his window and yelled out, 'By the way, thats a nice song they're playing. We should have coffee and talk about your car and this group. Heard one of the guys is a real gentleman,' he winked.

Thats when it hit you quite literally, he's a backstreet boy. And life was never quite the same after that minor accident.

++

Hello i've been awol for a bit but its mostly because school is taking a toll on me and my mental health, ahhhhh

THANK YOU FOR READING IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME and if you want a personal you can always just tell me!!