~Chapter Twenty-Three~

I opened my eyes, to see the blue sky.

When I looked around, I learned that I was on one of those beach chairs.

How did I...?

"Glad to see that you're awake."

I turned, to see Damien, also on a beach chair.

"I fell asleep, didn't I?" I asked. 

"Yep."

"I'm so sorry! I so wanted to spend time with my brothers, but, I fell asleep! I feel so-"

"Don't even say it. It's fine." Damien said, while holding up his hand, to silence me. 

"If you say so. How long until I meet up with my next brother?"

"Seven minutes."

My eyes widened.

Could we make it to the front in Seven minutes?!

I bolted up, and, raced to get changed.

Then, Damien and I ran to the entrance.

Somehow, we were able to make it in time. Literally two seconds before two hours had passed exactly.

I was a panting mess, when we arrived.

Damien... Not so much. 

Must be nice to be in shape.

"So... Who's next?" I asked. 

"Me! Pick me!" Lyle exclaimed, enthusiastic as ever.

"Hm... How about... Lyle?" I said, in a teasing tone. 

"Yay!" Lyle said, before hugging me.

"See you later, Damien?" I said, while turning to Damien. 

"Sure." Damien said, before walking away.

"So, Lyle, anything you want to do?" I asked. 

"Well, it seems like Damien's already showed you the water park." Lyle said, with a frown. 

"Yeah."

"So, how about I show you the amazing rides!?" Lyle said, the sparkle returning to his eyes. 

"Sure. Just, no drop towers, okay?"

"No problem. I don't like those either. Let's go to this one!" Lyle said, before leading me to a ride that looked like it was styled to look old fashioned.

"Well, what do you think?"

After reading the description, I realized that this would be a bumpy ride.

My stomach hates bumpy rides.

"Lyle, can we do a smoother ride?"

"Okay!"

Lyle then led me to a ride where you'd be strapped in, and, your legs would be dangling.

My kind of ride!

"Let's go!"

Wow, I'm surprised on how slow the line was. Not that I'm complaining, or anything...

After we were straggled, the ride started... With very fast acceleration!

The ride... Was awesome!

Lyle must've seen my smile, because, he smiled an even larger smile (Than normal).

"I can't wait to show you the other rides!" Lyle said, with so much enthusiasm. 

And, neither can I!

Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=