~Chapter Sixty-Five~

For a while, I just sat there, fearing for my life.

Will they try to kill me too? What will become of me?

I've finally put all the pieces together.

Cameron; the cold-blooded murderer. He's willing to do anything to get what he wants.

Damien; a jealous, over-protective bruiser. I don't know if he's killed anyone, but I know he's lied to me and hurt at least one person.

Hunter; the know-it-all and mind-slaver. He's the only one who knew that Lily hurt me. He's the only one who could've broken her mind. And I also realized that he didn't use his 'story' to get to know about me. He used it to know EVERYTHING about me.

Henry; the lying deceiver. Henry has kept me in the darkness for so long. He even made me think that Shinto was against me. How did he even know that I was ambushed the other day?

Lyle; the poisoner. Lyle looks like the most innocent of them all. But, he's also deadly. He even poisoned me at one point. He truly is cunning.

Now, here's the big question; what do I do now? Do I run, hide, call the police? All three of these options?

That's when I heard a knock on the door. 

Sorry for such a short chapter. Hope you can understand. Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=