~Chapter Fifty-Seven~

I felt like we were waiting forever outside the school. And when two of your brothers are inside with a murderer... It leaves you uneasy.

Eventually, we saw the police come out with the murderer. The murderer still looked emotionless.

None of us moved, as the police continued to carry the murderer away.

That's when the murderer sprang into action. He twisted the police to get them off of him. He then raced towards our group. This is it, we're going to die. That's when Cameron and Damien ran in front of me and Lyle.

"Lyle, keep my Precious safe!" Cameron said.

"Yeah, what Cameron said. Keep MY Princess safe!" Damien said, while getting in what looked like a karate stance.

Cameron got in a different martial arts stance.

"Lyle, do you really think Cameron and Damien can handle this guy?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think so. Cameron and Damien are both very strong. They both have studied in at least three different kinds of marital arts. I believe Damien has studied even more." Lyle said.

Wow, I'm impressed.

I watched as Cameron and Damien easily pinned down the guy. The guy tried to resist, but it was no use. There was no stopping Cameron and Damien.

The police were soon there to help chain the guy up, and take him away.

"Cameron... Damien... That was amazing!" I exclaimed.

"Glad you think so. Anything for my Princess." Damien said, with a wink.

"Now can we go look for Hunter and Henry?" I asked.

"No need." Cameron said.

"Why?" I asked.

"They're coming towards us as we speak." Cameron said.

I immediately turned, to see Hunter walking towards us... While supporting Henry on his shoulder.

The four of us ran up to Hunter.

"How's Henry doing?" I asked.

"He's fine. Just passed out. Must've used up too much energy getting mad at me." Hunter explained.

I sighed in relief.

"Listen up students! Due to today's.... Unfortunate events, we're closing the school. You will need to transfer to another school, or start a homeschooling program. We're sorry that it has to be this way, but we are left with no other choice." A teacher explained.

"I guess that makes sense. Well, Cameron, what're we going to do?" I asked, while turning to Cameron.

"Since our parents haven't gotten home yet, I believe it'd be best to be home-schooled." Cameron said.

"Who will be our teachers?" Lyle asked.

"We will have online teachers." Cameron said.

"Oh, okay." Lyle said.

"I think it'd be best if we go home." Damien said.

"Agreed." I said.

"I'll take (y/n) and Henry home." Damien offered.

"But-"

Damien cut Lyle off with a harsh death glare.

"Fine... I'll go with Cameron..." Lyle whined.

"What about you, Hunter?" I asked.

"I came here on my motorcycle. I'll take that home." Hunter said.

"Okay. Let's go then." I said, before we split up.

I offered to help carry Henry, but Damien insisted on doing it for me.

"Aren't you tired? I mean, you did help Cameron bring down a crazy person." I asked.

"Nah, I'm not even breaking a sweat." Damien said.

"Just how athletic are you!?" I asked.

"Athletic enough to have been on every sports team in the school." Damien said, in a bragging-like tone.

"Impressive." I said, as I got into the car.

Damien also got in the car, after putting Henry in the middle.

"Do you mind if we make a quick stop, before heading home?" Damien asked, while starting the car.

"Depends on what the detour is." I said.

"It'll be quick, I promise." Damien said.

"I guess it's okay then." I said.

"Perfect." Damien said, before pulling out of the parking lot, and driving away.

Just what does Damien want to do?

Sorry it took longer than usual to update. Life is a bit chaotic with my family right now. My parents are about to go to Bulgaria to adopt my 3 newest siblings. My grandparents will be watching us, but I will still have to help out a lot. And, when my parents get back... I don't know what will happen to my updating schedule. Just keep that in mind. Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=