Story Time: Chapter Two

"Kids! Please come here!" I called out to my children.

My ten-year-old Scarlet and Kalam ran to where I was... Which was the couch.

Once their eyes landed on my notebooks, they frowned.

"Are we seriously doing this again?" Scarlet asked.

"Yes." I said.

Scarlet whined, while Kalam said nothing.

From the front door emerged (Brother).

"I see that you're home early... Again." I said, slightly surprised.

"Boss let me off early." (Brother) said, before sitting down next to me.

"If you say so." I said, as I rolled my eyes.

"I do say so. Well, shall we continue our story?"

"Will we get cookies this time?" Scarlet asked.

"Scarlet, we don't need a treat. This story's interesting. Isn't that enough?" Kalam asked.

Wow, I didn't think Kalam would actually be interested. What a surprise.

"Kalam's right, Scarlet. Now, (y/n), you can begin." (Brother) said, while picking up Scarlet, putting her on his lap, and turning to me.

Kalam then sat down, and looked at me with eager eyes.

I nodded, before opening to where we had left off. 

Cameron

"(y/n), we're here."

I groaned, as I opened my eyes. I looked around, to see a gigantic house. Let me rephrase that. I looked around, to see a mansion! I mean, serious, how many rooms does that house have?!

My dad must've seen my awe-struck face, because, he chuckled.

"Come let, let's get your things."

I unlocked my seat belt, and, climbed out of the car, only to fall onto the ground. My legs... They're so stiff...

After a few minutes of stretching, I went to go to the back, and, quickly located my bags. I grabbed them, and, pulled them out of the car. Luckily, nothing else fell out. I then proceeded to walk towards the front door.

Sadly, for me, the door was locked. Why was it locked? And, since I don't have a key, I had to knock. I knocked four times. After a few seconds, I heard someone unlocking the door.

"Hello!"

I was started with the loud outburst. When I looked up, I saw what I assumed was one of my brothers. He had shaggy bright blonde hair, that went down to his shoulders, the brightest baby blue eyes, that seemed to sparkle, and, he was about my height. Five-foot-four. He was wearing a plain white t-shirt, dark blue shorts, white socks, and, had baby blue headphones around his neck. To put it in simple terms, he looked like the cutest anime guy ever!

"'Cutest anime guy ever'?" Cameron asked.

"Don't worry about it Cameron. You know I'm not into the cute and annoying type." I reassured Cameron.

Cameron nodded.

"You're (y/n), right?"

"Yes, I am. How'd you know my name?"

"Mom told us. I'm Lyle! It's so nice to meet you!" Lyle said, before taking my free hand, and, shaking it.

"Nice to meet you, Lyle."