~Lyle's Ending~

The door opened a tiny bit, to reveal Lyle, my favorite brother. Once Lyle saw that it was me, he opened the door, and embraced me in a hug.

"I knew you'd choose me, (y/n)! You're the greatest!" Lyle exclaimed.

"Thank you, Lyle." I said while smiling.

"Do you want me to take care of the others?" Lyle asked.

"Sure. But, how are you going to do that?" I asked.

"I specialize in poisoning. I'll just suffocate them to death." Lyle darkly said, with his innocent smile.

"Perfect!" I happily said.

"Come into my roof, while I empty the poisonous gas into the other brother's rooms." Lyle said.

So, I quickly entered the room, and closed the door behind me.

Lyle then pulled a lever, making a wired machine of some sorts come out.

"This will push the poisonous gasses into each brother's room." Lyle said.

"Okay." I said.

Lyle then pulled a button. The little machine then pushed poisonous gases into different pipes. Very quickly, I overheard coughing and attempts to escape the cruel fate Lyle had set up for them.

Who knew Lyle could be so dark...

After a little bit, Lyle turned to me.

"There, it's done. So, (y/n), what shall we do now?" Lyle asked.

"Anything; at long as it's with you." I said.

Yep, I chose correctly.

The next thing I will post is the epilogue. After that... We'll be done with this story. It truly has been a journey; an exciting and fun journey. But, I'll save my rant for the epilogue. Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=