~Chapter Fifty-Eight~

"Princess, we're here." I heard Damien say, snapping me out of my thoughts.

As I looked around, I saw that we were at a teen hangout place.

"What is this place?" I asked.

"The most popular place for teens to go in this city. Think of it like a teen's club... Without the drinking and sex." Damien explained.

"Okay. Why are we here?" I asked.

"You'll see. Let's go inside." Damien said, while opening his door.

"What about Henry?" I asked, while getting out of the car.

Damien pushed a button, which locked the car doors.

"Don't worry, he'll be fine." Damien said, while leading me inside.

When we got inside, I could see why it was the most popular place for teens. It had a mini restaurant, a hangout place, a mini pool, a dancing area, and a karaoke room.

"Wow..." Was all I could say.

"'Wow' is right. And I know exactly where we're going." Damien said.

"Where?" I asked.

"The karaoke room. But first, are you hungry? Need a drink? I know that we all missed lunch, because of the whole murder thing." Damien said.

"I'm not too hungry. But a (drink) would be nice." I said.

"On it!" Damien said, while leading me to the ordering area.

"What size?" Damien asked.

Once I saw the sizes, I knew I wouldn't be able to finish a large.

"A medium." I said.

"Okay. I need a medium (drink), and a large water." Damien said to the employee.

The employee then told Damien how much he needed to pay, and Damien paid the man.

"I wish I had money..." I said.

"Don't worry, as soon as our parents get back, we'll figure out all the money business." Damien said, while taking the drinks from the employee.

Damien then handed me my drink, before taking a large sip of his drink.

"Thanks." I said, while taking my drink.

"Anytime. Well, let's go." Damien said, before leading me to the karaoke area.

There were tables with chairs around them. In the front was a medium-sized stage, with a screen in the back, showing the lyrics to some random song.

"Wait, are you expecting me to sing?" I asked, almost choking on my words.

"Of course not. I'd never make you feel uncomfortable on purpose. You just sit here." Damien said, while pulling out a chair that had a perfect view of the stage.

"Okay." I said, while sitting down in the chair.

Damien took another large sip, before placing the drink down on the table.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be right back." Damien said, before leaving me.

Now I'm all alone, in a place I've never been to before. Just great.

The lights then went out. But soon, a spot-light appeared, shining on the stage. On the stage was someone I didn't recognize.

"Hello! How's everyone doing? Sorry to hear about your school. Anyway... One girls' going to be very lucky today!" The person said, with much excitement.