~Chapter Sixty-Nine~

After a while, I woke up by myself. Seems like dinner isn't ready yet. Guess I have some time to myself.

So, I decided to think; think about everything that has happened recently. And that's when I realized something; as much as I want to hate my brothers, I can't hate all of them. One in particular... As much as I hate to say it, I've fallen for one of my brothers. But, how do I tell him, without the others finding out?

Then, it hit me.

I opened the door to my room, to see that Cameron was about to open the door.

"Hi." Cameron said.

"Hey." I said.

"Dinner's ready." Cameron said.

"Okay. I have an announcement to tell everyone." I said.

"What is it?" Cameron asked.

"You'll see." I said.

We then went to the dining room, where all my other brothers were sitting; waiting for me.

"Um... Guys... There's something you should know." I said.

"What is it?" Lyle asked.

"I have... Decided who I want to be with." I said.

If I didn't have their attention before, I sure do now.

"Really? Who is it?!" Damien asked.

"I'm curious to know as well." Hunter said.

"Well, this is what I'm thinking; you all go to your rooms, and I'll go to the room of the person that I want." I said.

"Sure, that works." Henry said.

"Then go. I want to tell him about my love for him as soon as possible." I said.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Lyle shouted.

All of my five brothers quickly exited the room, probably racing to their rooms.

After a few minutes, I took a deep sigh. This is it; I'm going to tell my love that I love him. I then walked into the hallway, and approached my guy's door. And then, I knocked.

Here we are; finished with the story part of this story. Now we get to the endings. But, before I do that, I'd like to thank everyone who stayed with me; whether you've been with me from the beginning, joined later on, or are reading this after I finished posting the story. Words cannot express how happy I am with how popular this story has become. I thank each and every one of you. 

The order of the endings will be as follows: Cameron, Damien, Henry, Hunter, and last (but not least): Lyle.

After the different endings, there will be an epilogue. And then... That'll be the end. I hope you all enjoyed this journey throughout this story. I will admit that this isn't my best story, but I did put a lot of heart and effort into this story. I hope it paid off. 

Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=