~Chapter Fifty-Three~

Wow, it's hard to believe that Henry is finally getting out of the hospital. Sure, he'll be on crutches, taking medical pills, and will have to have doctor check-ins every week, but hey, it's better than having him in a hospital. This past week has been rough for all of us. And it's ever harder since school started last Thursday. It's the Wednesday after school started again, and I am not looking forward to going to school today.

After getting completely ready, I headed to the kitchen, to get some breakfast. Surprisingly, no one was in the kitchen. That's odd. Normally, there's someone who makes us breakfast. Oh well.

I then made myself some (Breakfast), ate it, and went back to my room. I looked in my backpack, to make sure all my homework was in it. Once I was assured that everything was in there, I zipped my backpack up, and exited my room.

In the main living area, I found Cameron waiting for me.

"You ready to go get Henry?" I asked.

"Yes." Cameron said, while standing up.

We had already arranged that Cameron and I would pick up Henry, and that we would go by the house afterwards, so that Henry could get his things for school, then head to school.

Cameron and I then headed to Cameron's car. Once we got in, Cameron started to drive off.

"(y/n), there's something I need to ask you." Cameron said, in a serious tone.

"Sure, what is it?" I asked.

"Why does it seem like you care for everyone else more than me?" Cameron asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"I mean, you seem to like everyone else more than me. Am I... Not the most important thing in your life?"

"Cameron, I care for all my brothers equally." I said.

"I see. Well, there's something you should know, (y/n)." Cameron said, while parking, and turning to me.

"What is it?" I asked, turning towards him.

"I love you more than anything else in the world. And I will do anything to make you mine." Cameron said, before pulling me in for a kiss.

First Henry, now Cameron. Is it possible that all my brothers are in love with me?

After the kiss, Cameron pulled away.

"Don't worry, I will always keep you safe. Now, let's go get Henry." Cameron said, before getting out of the car.

I got out as well, and followed Cameron into the hospital building.

How Cameron said 'I will do anything to make you mine' gives me the chills. Could Cameron possibly be willing to... Kill for me?

I shuddered.

Cameron glanced at me, concerned.

"You okay?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Good."

Cameron then walked inside, with me following from behind. 

Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=