~Chapter Fifty-Six~

Once Hunter and I made it into the lunch area, we were called over to Henry's table.

Of course, it was hard to find a spot to sit, since there were so many girls surrounding Henry. All of them were asking him questions like 'Are you okay?' and 'Can I do anything to help you?' I'm actually quite surprised; I didn't know Henry was so popular.

But thanks to Henry, we were able to find seats next to him. Well... I got a seat next to Henry. Hunter was quite a few seats away. I could barely see him.

"So, (y/n), where have you been?" Henry asked, completely ignoring the girls that were surrounding him.

"With Hunter. Teacher let class out early." I explained.

"I see... Well, (y/n), I must apologize."

"For what?" I asked.

"For not being able to take you to the school dance since I was in the hospital." Henry explained.

"You don't need to apologize. Hunter took me to the dance." I said.

Henry looked furious.

"He did!?" Henry asked, while slamming the table with his fist.

This action startled all of the people around us.

"Yes..." I said, slightly startled.

Henry growled in frustration, while glaring at Hunter.

"Henry, there's no need to be mad. He took me since he knew you'd still want me to go." I said, trying to prevent a fight.

"That lying bastard..." Henry said, sounding evil.

"Um, Henry-"

Henry cut me off, by gently pushing me aside, and standing up.

His action surprised me. Is he seriously this mad about such a small thing?

I then felt two people drag me from behind. I tried to fight, but it was no use.

When I turned to see who it was, I saw that it was Damien and Lyle.

"Guys... Why did you...?"

"Because, when Henry and Hunter fight... It's pretty ugly." Lyle said, before shivering.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Trust me, you don't want to know." Damien said.

"But-"

I was cut off by screaming. Lots of screaming.

I rushed back inside, to see a person falling to the ground, with a knife stuck in their heart. That person hit the ground with a thud, now dead.

A person then walked up to the person, and pulled out the knife.

The person looked emotionless... Just like Lily...

Then, the havoc began. Person by person, this guy killed with swift precision.

I then looked to find Henry and Hunter. But I was pulled away by Damien and Lyle once more.

"No! We have to wait until we know that they're safe!" I screamed.

"Sorry Princess, no can do. Your safety is the first priority." Damien said.

"But-"

"(y/n), don't worry, they'll be fine." Lyle reassured me.

We soon made it out of the school, where multiple students were also waiting. Police cars were also there.

So, the police are here too...

As I searched the area, I found Cameron standing around, looking... Bored?

"Cameron!" I shouted

Cameron must've heard me, because he immediately ran up to us.

"(y/n), thank god you're okay." Cameron said, while hugging me.

I hugged back.

"Did Henry and hunter ever make it out?" I asked.

Cameron shook his head 'No.'

"Do you think they're..." My voice trailed off.

"I don't think they're dead." Damien said.

"How come?" I asked.

"Just a feeling I have." Damien said.

Hunter... Henry... Please be okay...

Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=