~Chapter Sixty-Two~

After Damien left me, I went to go search for one of my other brothers.

The one I ended up finding first was Henry. He was in the dining area, still eating.

"Hello." I said, while sitting down next to Henry.

"Hey. How you doing? You seem a bit worried about something. What is it?" Henry asked.

"I'm doing okay. I am worried about something. Damien got mad when I told him that I danced with another guy. He then ran off. I'm worried about what Damien's going to do; if he does anything at all." I said.

"I see... Well, don't worry, everything will be fine." Henry said.

"If you say so..." My voice trailed off.

I then saw Cameron walk up to us.

"Hey." Cameron said, before sitting down next to me.

"How are you?" I asked.

"Good. Though Damien's not." Cameron said.

"What's wrong with Damien!?" I asked, scared.

"He's beating someone up." Cameron said.

"What?! Where!?" I said, while standing up.

"In the back of-"

"Show me!" I said, while pulling Cameron up.

"Okay."

Cameron then led me to the back of the building.

There, I found Damien beating up Jason.

"Damien! What're you doing?" I shouted.

Damien turned to me, a flash of fear in his eyes.

"(y/n)... You're not supposed to see..." Damien muttered, tossing an unconscious Jason to the side.

"Damien... How could you..." I asked.

"He was trying to get in-between us. I won't let anyone get in-between us. Never!" Damien shouted.

I backed away, frightened, as Damien approached me.

Damien then caressed my cheek.

"Know this (y/n); I truly do love you. After all, you can see right through me. And, I like that. I'm going to make you mine. I'm sorry for doing this." Damien said.

"Sorry for-"

That's when my mind went black. 

I'm sorry for the short chapter. I hope you can understand that not every chapter can be as long as others. Thanks to those who understand! Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=